July 31, 2009

Where Has the Time Gone?

That's right...8 mths preggo and tubin with Olivia and Emmie! It was not pretty gettin out of that thing but I had fun! :)
Ok so I am behind on the bloggin thing..... Had a lot going on. July has been busy... VBS at church, sorry no pics of how cute they were in their tshirts. :) Nate and I celebrated 8 years of marriage and 15 years together! Boy do I LOVE him! Noah and Emmie finished up Thursday's at the preschool-wow, that was fun! Noah is going through a MAJOR growth spurt... eating like a horse and sleeping, sleeping, sleeping! Emmie is talking all kinds of smack and it is hilarious! I am 8 mths preggo! Hoping to be induced Sept. 16th if I don't go before...so I only have 6 1/2 more weeks! We are soo ready to meet baby Orange and I can't wait to hold a tiny one again! Hope everyone is doing great! Over here... Life is good. :) Noah and Camille on the lake
Noah jumpin off the boat... was actually a spin and jump but hard to capture on camera :)


This was Emmie's favorite thing.... floating



Mommy DID get in and swim but it WAS NOT easy to get back out! It took the army of my hubby to pull me out so I was the photographer! :)





Life jacket just a tad big




Camille lovin the cheetos!






Noah pulling his Daddy (so he thinks... while he does his magic out there)


Sweet Olivia

Lake girls






Monster Truck race '09


Noah loves to play mailman and ride his bike to all the mailboxes. He is not allowed to open any except ours. I told him he would go to jail! :)




We dress up to ride our bike



.....and to watch our brother ride his bike :)



Our 4 baby birds. We had them as eggs.. they hatched, grew and have now flown away. It was cool!



Gettin creative with our pool... This is the new.."Swing and Splash"


My Two Sweetie Pies




Bubble Fun




She really does love them... not sure why she is pouty





We really don't let her play naked... it just kind of happened...


More Bubbles




Antique Oak Table and Chairs

Chairs have removable pad that can easily be recovered with your fabric of choice just by using a staple gun

Table has decorative wood carving underneath table

Listed on Craigslist $250 but will take $200

Come on people this is an ANTIQUE!

Sorry Mama



Baby Trend Double Jogger

Like brand spankin new folks

Tires even have the spikey things still on them.

Listed on Craigs List for $125 I think but will take $100

It's new, seriously... the mother decided to run ALONE for added speed and thinking time :)

2 cup holders and storage on top, baskets underneath and mp3 hookup with speaker

Going once, Going Twice.... Stay Tuned till my next blog update :)

















































4 comments:

the campbell family said...

Ok, the pic of Noah riding his bike..IN his batman wings...totally priceless. I have been laughing for 10 minutes at how cool that kid is. Plus I love how Emmie wears princess dresses and heels outside...absolutely, undeniably a girlie girl!

Cara said...

6 1/2 more weeks! I know on your end that is a long time but I feel like you just got pregnant! I can't wait to hold a little baby soon!

Gina Savage said...

I can't believe how close you are. So exciting!!!! 3 is just sweet. Miss ya!!!!

Mom To Mally said...

Do you still have your double jogger? I don't know if you would consider donating it...but a friend of mine, whose husband just died, had hers stolen from her garage the day of the funeral. I know she's totally bummed. Let me know what you think of the idea.

Good luck with your new baby!!

Holly

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...