September 12, 2009

What a Perfect Day!

Well... here we are... 4 days until baby... soakin up the time with my family. It was a perfect day! Woke up to it pouring down rain and it still hasn't stopped! Love it! Kids played in the rain and it was soooo fun! You will see who really dug that! :) Then we decided to family it up and go to Medieval Times! Wow! So cool! I wasn't so thrilled about eating with my fingers... especially meat on the bone, in the DARK! :) No, it was fine. It was a cool experience and the kids just LOVED it! We were in the green section so we cheered for the green knight. All night the kids would shout, "Green Knight, Green Knight"... it was adorable! Emmie was so happy that she kept just reaching up and pulling my cheek down and kissing me! I was melting! Noah was taking mental notes the whole time! Hilarious! He was so into it! The King gave him and Emmie five a couple times. Noah got a glow sword and Emmie got a princess crown thing that had super long ribbons and shiny silver streamer things coming down in the back... (that I totally could have made myself! Rip off! Ha! ) She also had to have this flower that changed colors... it was a rose. It was pretty funny! The things they sell at these events are really something! We made it through the show without my water breaking! Whewww! Lots of people did move out of my way though as I barreled through the crowds.... HA! I don't think they wanted to mess with this humongo belly! :)

This will probably be it until baby... which will be Wednesday for sure...so stay tuned! :) We can't wait! September 16th.... another birthday to celebrate! :) Have a great week! This is us in the car waiting for the doors to open... Super Happy Noah! Emmie is snoozing right up until time to go in! :)
Always silly!

Us posing with some of the cast


I had to bribe him to take this... he was being shy???


The Famous Sword... will probaby be broke tomorrow!






"Look at my sword Emmie!" I mean what kind of face is that? Mr. Tough Guy! :)





Showing her his sword... She has on her princess crown thingy that she could have made herself!







Lookin at the horses before the show








Tryin to get them to both look at the camera!









I mean... it's too much to ask, isn't it?







Noah with a fake knight



The only way I could get Emmie to get with the knight :)






We are at our table waiting for the show to start





My Knights are always Shiny...even though they have no armor! :)



I think he is giving us his stamp of approval! :)



The knights came riding by throwing flowers... I knew I just had to stand up my little princess and she would get one thrown to her! Sure enough! :) I caught it and she was worried b/c Noah didn't get one! Ha!




"Green Knight, Green Knight"






These are just some cool pics of the show...







This is the king... talking to the princess...



f




Ate it UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Love the water splashing up on him



I mean... I was crazy to think he wouldn't get COMPLETELY WET! :)



Building a dam




He would have done this all day if we would have supplied him with the goods.



A little upset b/c Noah splashed and got her dress wet....



Happy Rain Day!






Who needs this spiderman umbrella?


Modeling her new rain boots



This is how little boys play in the rain


And... this is how little girls play in the rain


This was the other day... He dressed himself! Camo shorts, Camo undies, 2 longsleeve Camo shirts (I made him take one off), Thick black soccer socks with Camo rainboots and let's not forget his "30/30 with a scope" strapped to him so we can hunt


"This is serious stuff, Mom!"

































1 comment:

Melanie said...

How fun and totally adorable!! Can't wait to meet baby later this week!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...