January 07, 2009

Tender Tennessee Christmas

Well, another Tender Tennessee Christmas.... I HAVE to play that song b/c I just CAN! :) Had some precious time with family... brings tears to my eyes to look at the pictures. Good Food, Good Family and memories made...couldn't ask for more. We also got to celebrate Nate's Grandmother's 80th bday at her surprise party. So sweet! It is pretty awesome to watch your 4 year old carry on a conversation with an 80 year old. Awww... tender moments! Noah got some quality time with his cousins and loves them to no end. My sisterinlaw got engaged! That's always fun! I got to drink coffee with my motherinlaw that loves it as much or more than me. I can't count how many pots we made...but it was too many! Kaye, I think we should invest in an INDUSTRIAL sized coffee maker for our family time! :) My wonderful fatherinlaw made me some turnips fresh from his garden... my first time to eat them and I almost ate all that he cooked! DELICIOUS!!!! Noah got to play and wander all over the place and could stay outside all day/night. He wore his camo overalls the whole time! Insisted! :) So.... Here are the pics of our first Tennessee Christmas with the Orange's... more pics to come with my family Christmas and a bangin New Year! LOVE!


Me and my honey and a Tennessee Sunset

Just checking out the horses over the fence

Papa and Emmie Lou

It wouldn't be Nonna and Papa's if Noah didn't play on the hay!

I mean seriously! Does it get any better than Batman in his underwear? :)

Emmie playing with Nonna's cradle from when she was a little girl

Rockin the baby

Overs and all her GREAT-Grandkids at her 80th bday party

All warm and ready to go

Did somebody get a PINK mixer to go with her pink kitchen? Too cute!

The entertainers of the night takin their break. They keep us busy! :)

Me and my lil girly girl :)

Nonna and Papa Orange

Emmie Lou loves her Overs' greenbeans! So much that she couldn't wait on her plate!

Daddy Nate drinking some energy

Time for a little puppet show!

Somebody looks excited! He knows EXACTLY what's in that box! He only called me to the tv commercial a 1000 times before Christmas! :)

Nonna always puts starburst in our stockings! :) Lou Lou opened them All by herself and begged for more! :)

Emmie trying on all her dressup shoes!!

Emmie and her cousin Blane on Nonna & Papa's porch having a girl talk. :)

Cousins! Kellen, Blane, Noah & Emmie Lou.... Christmas 2009

3 comments:

Noe Family said...

Been waiting for an update....I mean, you've been back like two days! ha,ha! Glad yall had fun with family. Missed you, can't wait to see you, love you!

Melanie said...

What a fun time!! Love all the pics. Emmie is looking more and more like Noah all the time. So cute!!

Becky Lynch said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I love all your pictures. See ya soon!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...