January 14, 2009

Mega Post

Well here are the last of our Christmas with my fam and an awesome New Year! Amy & Bobby and my dear Mother... thank you for a wonderful time. I don't think we could have laughed any more! :) It was great! Mom, put an upbeat song on here so you wouldn't be sad looking at pics of our time together. Hope everyone is having a superb 2009.... things are getting back to normal around here and that feels great! Happy New Year to you all! Hugs and more Hugs!
Just Us! :)




Ready for our shopping extravaganza! It's always a classic! :) Had a blast Amy!





Teary eyed goodbyes :(



MeeMaw and her Noah




Noah got a spider man umbrella.


Does he always have to get naked?





Emmie got a stroller





Me and Noah in my Grandma's Elvis room







We dressed up for my Grandma. She likes sequins and sparkle!


Hmmm maybe that's where I get it? :)




I love this... 4 generations and everyone's mouth is open except mine.





Meemaw.... just smile... we will take care of getting the kids to smile! :) Ha!





Noah and Emmie Lou's Great-Grandma Brown




Isn't she cute? She always wears Titans stuff! Cracks me up!





All the gals









Only my Mother would take a picture of us chowin down!


Your darn right that's a porkchop I'm aputtin in my mouth!


Mom, bring me some more potato salad in April! Please?




Silly Sisters! Look at my sister's eye! Nuts!




My sweet honey bun




Camo boy




Noah on his new SMART cycle! Ha! It is so cute!








Sweet Emmie Lou in her nightgown riding her new big girl ride.




My lil rascals




Tough Spider Boy





He wanted to be Snow White... Nathan cringes! :)








Sibling Love! I love it!





Does this boy need a dog or what? One day.


This is Dupree ... his cousin dog!









Modeling is wearing me out!



"ok fine! One more pose... but I'm not looking at the camera! "




Emmie eatin eggs at the big table




Lil angel at bathtime





2009 Lovebirds!




Happy New Year from us! :)




Happy New Year Amy!


2009 HAS to be good! :)



ok now the new year can begin... Emmie says it's official.








Bye Bye to MeeMaw.... it was fun! :) We love you!



Lucky ones!





Who's the bigger goober?


The British pig in a nightgown BABY! Love you Bobby!





Noah & Emmie love them some Bobby and Amy and yes, yes... DUPREE!




This is the most photogenic dog! He always looks right at the camera!


Happy New Year Dupree! :)









Last and For Sure not the Least.....


Me and my Daddy


Oh how I miss him and long to be with him again one day!








































3 comments:

Becky Lynch said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Holiday! I love all the pictures.

The Blakes said...

Love all the pictures. You and Amy have the most beautiful eyes! LOVE your matching pink shirts! Ok, and you are right, Dupree is a very photogenic dog. Very handsome lab. Did you bring that spiderman tent home? I want to play in that.

Gina Savage said...

Great pics, looks like you had a fun Christmas visit!!! It's always hard to leave home. Then we get back and settled into our routine and that feels good too. Happy New Year!!! Hugs!!!!

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...