January 27, 2009

January Stuff

Well... its January... almost over... time flies! I am sitting here listening to the quiet... and along with that .. I hear sleet hitting the iced over windows. It's kind of nice. It's BRRR... cold and nice to be cozy inside. Kind of funny b/c it was 80 degrees this time last week! :) That's what I love about Texas though is no matter if it gets cold or rainy ...there's always sunshine and warm weather to come...even in the winter! ok am I getting old talking about the weather on my blog? :) Ha!

We have been busy, sick and always happy! Emmie loves the word "NO"... saying it ...that is! She has arrived to the fit throwing, put your face on the floor almost 2 year old! She started saying Noah's name over Christmas and its adorable! Every morning she sits in her bed and yells, "Mama, Mama, Noah, Noah"... I love to hear it and so does he! Noah was sick with a virus and pretty pitiful for a few days. Now he's back to his helpful little self and eating me out of the house! He wants chicken noodle soup for EVERY meal and thinks I'm the best b/c of Campbells! :) I will have to share his latest statement to me... Me and Nate were tucking him in for bed the other night and he grabbed his shortsleeved tshirt and said, "Mama, you are a perfect Mama, you know just what jammies to put on me when I'm hot, You're perfect!" Awwww, I will take that sweet talk anyday. The little things... I love it that my 4 year old appreciates them. :) ok well... here's some January for ya! Blessings!
Snowman Art...
Snowman Pizza! MMMM!

Noah and his buddies Camille and Peyton in bible class at church


Where's Emmie? Can you find her? Her cradle roll class is busting out the door!
She got to sit in a big chair this time!



Glamour Girl




Policeman and Cinderella





Let's go somewhere!






Filler up!








Loves to play with baby blankets and wrap on her head. I swaddle many babies for her! :)







Baby Blue









Can't really see her grin.. but its sweet.





Me and my loves...



Noah giving some sweet time before school.



Mr. Big






Posing...1...2....3




Yep.... got into Noah's yellow paint that had a closed lid!




Tooty Grin



Mr. Channing Rd. hanging out with some buddies on the sidewalk




Staring off into the sky




Miss Hollywood




















4 comments:

Summer Dawn said...

They are adorable as always! Thanks for sharing.

Cara said...

Love all your pics! You always seem to be having so much fun!!

Kendra said...

Love your kiddos! Too cute and Noah is so sweet!

Becky Lynch said...

Welcome to wonderful world of 2! One moment you wonder what has happened to the sweet and lovable little girl you love and the next she there showering you with kisses! You gotta love them so much! We miss you guys!

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...