October 05, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


Getting crazy at the skating rink....
Running and Chasing each other...
Fueling up....
Climbed up in the chair with Noah....

at the mall...
he looks to big for these now
playing a deer hunting game on the computer with Daddy
Two messes!
Noah and Blake having a serious talk at skatin


Emmie putting on my hat and acting silly



What is that on your hat Noah?
Stop shining that in my eyes!
Its a clip on light for your hat... for hunters.. :)






Today was Red and Black :)
She dolled it well... :)
He's only letting me take this b/c he wants his soup! I bribed him with lunch! :)
Gomer Pyle smile :)






ok and for our sleeping beauty... this is at dinner... Nate had the camera turned wrong for the good part...and ends up fixing it.... but you will get the picture....



Now if you are feeling sorry for the sweet sleeping beauty.... here is here just a short while later.... :) This will make you laugh!

7 comments:

Cara said...

Love the videos! Made me laugh! Sweet babies.

Melanie said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!

Rachel said...

Great post, but I especially love that last video. Making fart noises never gets old, regardless of age. Just ask Clay.

*Kendra* said...

Cute videos--love the pics!

Noe Family said...

Oh, thanks for the laugh!! Sweet Emmie Lou:-)

The Blakes said...

I Heart Farts!

Unknown said...

Hey there! Yall have such a beautiful family. I miss hearing funny stories from Nathan, so I'm glad we can keep in touch this way. We will have to get together sometime. Hope yall are well!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...