October 20, 2008

Fall Fun

Here are some pics of our first visit to the pumpkin patch this year and some of my mom's visit. Like always it was over before I knew it and I was driving out of the airport trying to hold it together.... I miss you Mama! :) I am putting your happy song on here that makes you think of Nate and Noah.. so you won't be sad! :) I love you! It was a great time and my mom took most of these pics.... so on to the pics! :)
Working together :)
She put on Nate's shoes and said "DaDa"
Here's Mama's
Some sword fighting
One day we told Emmie she better be nice or she would have to go to timeout. She heard the word "timeout" and went straight to the corner. Sadly... she is familiar with the location b/c her brother visits often. :) But she will go there if she hits Noah and then she is sweet again.
Little Emmie Little cow
"ok, I am all geared up, can we go already?"
This is my mama's dress... meemaw is playing dressup with me :)
Little lady

Noah and his full board of smiley faces... he told Meemaw who they all were and she wrote the names next to them after she took this! Too funny!
sweet meemaw brought halloween Bath CONFETTI! Oh so cute! Orange pumpkins and black little squares..... FYI DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! It will look like you are getting dirty instead of clean! :)
Ready for school!
Sporting his new spider man backpack from MeeMaw... Everyone's so serious?
Silly
Getting the gear on! :) Emmie is like, "Ga Lee, Boys take SO MUCH LONGER to get ready than girls do! " Haaaaaaaa


Playing on an old mattress from our guest room. It's like an indoor trampoline! We have had so much fun with it!!! :)





Pumpkin Pals!

I never got both of them looking!!!!
Cute Noah Cute
Good Emmie Good




My big boy!
Loving all the pumpkins!!!!
Wanting to roll all the pumpkins!
Hey, anybody want to look at Mommy???

ok fine! At least you look happy! :)
Happy Fall! :)





5 comments:

Noe Family said...

Glad you had fun with your mom! Love the pics, love your babies and love you!!

Melanie said...

Cute, cute, cute...as always!!

Cara said...

Isn't it great when moms are around! Love your 2 cuties!

The Blakes said...

My, my! Joy is HOT! I can't believe I missed her on this visit! We need to plan better next time. Love the pic of Emmie in time out. That makes me laugh out loud!

*Kendra* said...

All the pics are great! Cutie kids!

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...