September 29, 2008

SQUEALIN LOVE!!!

Not much to report.... can't think.... part of my brain has been temporarily blocked by all the screeching and squealin around here! I think I need ear plugs?? But even with all the noise and sometimes fighting.... there's lots of hugs and sweetness too. Does it count when they are pulling each others hair and holding one another while screaming? I think its just aggressive love? :) Seriously... I love it when they love on each other and hug.. it is too much for words! I just Love Love Love em! Life is good.... its a gorgeous day and we have had many of those! Hope you are all having a LOVELY day and not a SQUEALIN day! :) Ha!
Our team mascot.... The Olivia Bee
Noah and Aiden were hangin out together at the opposite end of where everyone else was! :)
Looks like a little team pow wow
Some of Noah's biggest fans!
Somebody else wants to play soccer
It's STROLLER SKATE
Having so much fun
Does it get any better than this?
Hollee...mom of TRIPLETS on skates pushing her trio.... :)

First we tried blades.....
Then we met the stars on the floor every other second....
Mom, this is hard!!!
Sweet Cohen and Emmie happy to be there

Wow, Noah these are so cool!

Mommy, I said I need some black shoes!!!
Guess who my new Tues/Thurs. running buddy is??? :)
We love pizza
and halloween cups
This is serious eating....



There's a fountain free...tis for you and me....




Don't have a word for this...but I love it!
Crazy!
A water machine...
Some fountain friends....
I could do this all day Mama.






1 comment:

Muse Moments said...

Will totally have to join in stroller skating next time! Thank you for making my birthday so special. You are a wonderful friend and I love you tons! Want running company? I'll totally run with my 2 and you and Emmie...like before with you and Noah and me and Aiden. Such fun splashing in the fountain!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...