September 08, 2008

Get Funky!!!

Not much goin on around here.... just your typical Orange kids. We been getting funky with Chuckie Cheese and always getting funky at home. Noah started preschool and I had to cry, wipe away the tears, take a big sigh, and ask myself, "What do I do now?" Me and Emmie have been girlin around and its been nice. Noah LOVES school and his teacher. I didn't get pics at school b/c camera was broke...but has been replaced.... :) so stay tuned for next time. :) Noah and Emmie are really playin a lot together and it is a blast to watch and listen. Emmie is still full of herself and very girly! She plays with several of my purses and brings me her shoes to put on her! :) She turns around for me to put her necklace and bracelet on her... just makes me giddy! :) Noah is full of energy as always and really thinks he is big since he goes to school 2 days a week. He says his favorite thing about school is EATING LUNCH! So if that tells you anything.... He is going through a growth spurt like no other!!!! :) The boy eats every 2 hours! Life is good and this week Noah has an apple party at school and will be starting soccer. More fun to come for the Oranges! Until next time.... do the cha cha slide with your kids.... Super Fun! :) How low can YOU go?????? Ha!
Bubble Fun
Red Eye b/c still figurin out camera :)

Skee Ball.... my ultimate favorite as a kid...
Loves shooting guns
N.O. Cool J

E. O. Hey Hey!
This is so fun!!!!
He looks gigantic to me :(
SCREAM!!!
"How do you do Chuckie?"
"Wow, tickets, the best toy ever!" Literally stood there forever playing with them!


Our usual backyard photo of Noah in his undies...
My Blue eyed girl
Sitting with Chuckie
In awe of big brother and all the balls!!
Loved the rides



Playin in her crib
Peek a boo
I took a 1000 of these....
Happy Noah
Hello!




Miss flirty in her skirt... walkin the neighborhood
Flyin a hello kitty kite.... PINK! :) B/c we couldn't find his spider man....and then we found it the next day!
Going to school
"ok mom, I don't have all day for this!"
Last but not least....let's not forget the fits Emmie throws when she doesn't get her way! Whewww girls are SOMETHING ELSE! But we love her anyways! She is irresistable!






5 comments:

*Kendra* said...

So cute! I love the pictures of the kids just hanging out in the backyard and in the crib. That's what we do all day, so I love those kind of pictures! Haven't seen you in forever...miss yall!

Melanie said...

Love those smiles! They're just adorable!!

Muse Moments said...

You know I think Miss Emmie is a doll..the cutest! The girl I don't have...yet!

Amber Rader said...

Thanks for putting a smile on my face...and I'm glad you like the Cha Cha Slide! It's one of our new favorite songs at preschool :)

The Blakes said...

Did you tell everyone that your new camera is pink? I love the pics with Emmie in her bed. Tell me Angie, can YOU do the Charlie Brown?

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...