August 27, 2008

Let Them Be Little

Well.... the days seem to fly around here and kiddos are eatin, playin, cryin, laughin and GROWIN!!!! They seem to change so quickly and I can hardly keep up! Some days are hard, some days are perfect, some days are sad, some days are happy, but everyday is blessed when you are me! I use to say, "My Life is Perfect"... yes I used the word! Because in my heart... I had it ALL! Since my Daddy has gone, its hard to say that out loud anymore. I still have moments of true blissfulness and think,"Awww, I really do have it all and my life is perfect" but I feel bad to actually say it b/c I am leaving my daddy out. Inside my heart I know I'm the luckiest mom and wife to be right now. I wish I could have been in the daughter department .....only to have had more time with Daddy.... Which is who leads me to this post... I chose this song b/c my Daddy sent me the cd and told me to listen to the song... It's Billy Dean, "Let Them Be Little" It means so much to me and we actually played it at his funeral. I think of my Daddy and me and of coarse me and Nate experiencing this journey of parenthood now b/c the song talks about from the very beginning of how tiny they are.... Noah use to come downstairs to our room ALL the time, now its occasional... but he would want to get in our bed and he would always say, "I want to be in the middle." There is a part in the song that talks about letting them sleep in the middle. I can still hear my dad's voice when he would call and ask me, "You keepin him in the middle?" Anytime little Noah wants! Yes! :) It really does fly and this is a great song for reminding us how fast it goes and to just let them be little.
Grasshopper we played with... His name was Hoppy and he loved Noah!
This would be the LAST picture I took with my good ol banged up camera... only had it 2 1/2 years.... but I think it finally kicked the bucket! :( I actually could have gotten some amazing ones with Hoppy crawling on Noah's arm! Too cute!

Lovin a popsicle
waving to mama
"Do what"
"MeeMaw, I still have my chunky legs, See!"
"You are right mama, I am messy!"


I step away to take pics of Emmie and come back to find this!

TYPICAL BOY!
But a sure sweet one! :)
eyes are tired and he looks funny to me
Whoooo Hooooo! Into the pool he goes!
Slurp it!



Go ahead and laugh! Yes this is our playroom! I moved the furniture around to make the most awesome cave and tunnel you have ever seen! Look in the right corner and you will see someone peekin and ready to crawl! It has been a blast and lots of giggling! Let's just say...its still up!
Sharing Siblings
Crazies!
She's got the head tilt down, ya think?

Grinner!



waiting for Daddy to get her!
Sunday morning chats on the steps
ok I am ready!
Ready for church
Too early for pictures mama!





Jumpin time
Daddy time!
Party time!
Eatin time! Thanks Maddox
Happy Birthday Hayden!






Having too much fun!!!!
what a look!!!
Rascals!
My Loves!
HUH???







Happy
Soccer Boy!
Now listen here!
This is RARE!!!!!! :) Ha!!!!
This is not rare. This is our mornins! :) Love the mornins!

















3 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast as always! Love the pic of Noah and the water hose...too funny!!

The Keltners said...

The water hose picture is so funny, what a "boy" thing to do! I love the tent, we used to spend hours creating tents out of sheets...love it!

The Blakes said...

Noah is buff. That picture of him on the slide is awsome! Emmie is a little you! Love those blonde babies!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...