August 04, 2008

Celebrations!

ok so its been a while... here's a few pics of what we have been up too lately... We finished up July with a wedding in Crockett... my best friend since 8th grade... it was fun! Then Nathan and I celebrated our 7th anniversary....we had a wedding in our house this time. :) Nathan and Noah got up that morning to go get me a coffee and flowers and some yummy doughnuts and Noah asked Nathan who Mama was gonna marry this time? Then he proceeded to tell Nate that he (Nate) would be the guy Mama hugged and Noah would be the ring bearer. So I even put on the old wedding dress, Nate threw on a suit coat over his shorts and tshirt.... and I came down the stairs to wedding music. Noah was giddy with excitement. He and Emmie went nuts over my dress. We stood in our entry way and said some lovely things and Noah handed us our rings. Then we ate wedding cake : ) an ice cream cake (Nate's favorite) It was a great day. I cannot believe Nate and I have been together 14 years.... a couple more years and we have been together 1/2 our lives.... That makes me feel really OLD! But that is ok b/c he is the Best man to get old with!
Other than that....Noah cracked a coconut, sleeps with his bible and wants to read it all the time, and is now "Iceman" 24/7. Emmie drank her first monkey drink ( we call them that b/c they have a monkey on them), Kisses me and Nate every mornin with pucker and sound effects, and continues to play with babies all the time. It's so unbelievabley hot and as you can see from Noah's sticker face, we are running out of inside activities! :) Ready for fall! Hugs and Love to everyone! :)

Miss Monkey drink with straw

Sticker Boy

Isn't this the cutest face?

These are 3 dolls from my childhood... Nate makes fun of the red head..she is pretty rough looking! Her name is Crissy and then the other big girl is Cricket and the smaller one is Lisa.
I dresed them all (except Lisa) in Emmie's clothes and bows and she plays with them all the time!

Loving her new doll friends that are the same size as her! :)

Miss Pretty in her #1 bday dress from MeeMaw!

It has a #1 on it with balloons and we love it MeeMaw!

Looking older :(

Don't know why but I thought this was sweet


Me and my Lovely kids

The coconut has been cracked!
Sitting pretty

Noah took this? :) Wow!






Yes, its marker! :) emmie with her baby above and Noah with his hands in his pants?





The coconut process... yes, Nathan is letting Noah hammer the coconut with both of his hands on it :(
Noah tastes the juice.. yuck



Funny funny story...neighbor kids came to my door with these flowers and I thought they were bringing them by for all the neighbors ... I said, "Awww, how sweet.... I think I will take the red one b/c its matches my kitchen" The older boy said, "Well, they are for sale" I said, "Ohhh, ok how much?" The little girl said, "Oh, like 3 or 4 dollars" I said, "Oh, ok" The boy said, "Uh, I think its for the whole thing" I said, "Oh ok well is this your mother's cup that she might need ?" The girl said, "No, we found it on the road"..This being the red walgreens cup the flowers were in. The girl picked the flowers from her parents flower bed out front.... So I bought them for $3.75. I gave each of them $1.25 for the ice cream man. That is what they wanted it for... funny and just made my day! :)

Me and my best friend since 8th grade! Congrats Kristen and Chuck! :)





Noah was getting down at the wedding with my friends grandfather... it was pretty funny! Also, during the father and bride and groom and mom dance... Noah has to get out there and do his air guitar to the music.... always trying to steal the show!!!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Ok, so I seriously have tears in my eyes right know picturing you guys reliving your wedding for your kiddos. How precious! And yeah for you that you can still fit into your wedding dress...you go mama!! Y'all have an awesome family full of love.

Melanie said...

now, not "know"...I'm a terrible speller...

Noe Family said...

Thanks for the looooonnnnnngggg update:-) I love that yall let your kids experience things that are new!! I mean, crack a coconut? I never would've thought to let my kids experience that. Good job Momma and Dadda!! Love me some Oranges!

*Kendra* said...

Love all the pictures! Yall are such a fun family!!!

The Blakes said...

Rub it in! You got a hot bod. You can wear your wedding dress. I don't even know where mine is. I would love for you to show me yours! OK, the doll thing is precious, but I think the reason Emmie may be crying when she goes to sleep is cause of your red headed chucky doll. Lets face it Ang, she is kind of scary. I love that she is drinking the monkey drinks. Love Yall@

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...