February 12, 2008

Poop & Stuff

So, As you can see.... the blog has been updated!
Whoo! But don't do cartwheels yet, if you notice
your cute little names on my "Fabulous Folks"....
Don't get excited that you are my friend. While
your names are listed.... your "url" addresses are
WRONG! Well some of them are. I don't know your
info...so can ya help me out? If you click on your own
name and it goes to some other random family....you
will then know..... I am clueless and need your info!
otherwise it looks like I typed in some fake names
to look like I have friends! Ha! LOL!

As for the Orange Bunch..... well just having a blast
as you can see... with POOP and stuff! Noah loves to
take a bath in "MOMMY'S BIG TUB" ...well he plays
forever and does great! However, this time he decided
that when he felt a sensation, he would just ...well... let
it go... ok benefit of the doubt...maybe he thought it was
gas.... ok ok....but did he have to sling it on the side of my
tub with his PINK alligator's tail? NO! So that is when
Bleach comes in handy!

Emmie on the other hand...well just lookin cute and girly!
Love it! They are both growing soo fast, I can hardly keep
up! I can't believe its about to be March! I am looking
forward to green, green grass, flowers and warm weather! :)
That's about it for me now!

7 comments:

Cara said...

Camden has done that in Mommy's tub too! Yuck! Our address is http://potterclan-cara.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

Cohen wants to be on your "fabulous" list! www.melanieross.net Glad to see you joined the blogging world!! It's so much fun!

Shara Smith said...

I'm so glad you finally added pictures! Love them!! Love those sweet babies!!

*Kendra* said...

Our blog is http://www.3brooms.blogspot.com
Love the crack pic!

Noe Family said...

Cute pictures....and Hayden, too, has pooped in Mamma's tub. Holmes told me it relaxes them if they're in there too long and they just let it fly! Needless to say, Hayden's baths are a little shorter now:-) And please don't type in pink letters again....I'm blind before reading your blog. Imagine what I'm like while trying to read it!! Glad you're keeping up with your blog. Love ya!

Gina Savage said...

Love the pics! I'm trying to figure out this blogging thing. Still have alot to learn. The kids are adorable and changing so fast. Have a fun weekend!!!

Hug,
Gina

The Keltners said...

our blog is http://keltner.blogspot.com
I love all the pictures of your adorable kids!!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...