February 19, 2008

Cheetos are yum!

So we been painting and playing outside...
love the weather... had one of those days
where you love your life and love every little
second with your kiddos! Well, that was today
for me! Things just flowed this morning so that
Emmie napped and me and Noah got some sweet
time. He wanted to get inside my jacket and me to
wrap him up b/c he was cold... So I did that and held
him so tight like he was my little baby again! He told
me to tell him some stories... so I did....and it was perfect!
Then Emmie woke up delightful as can be after a long nap
and we sat at the picnic table for the first time and loved it!
Noah ate his first fudgepop in a long time and painted outside....
glorious! Noah and me ate our lunch together outside at the
picnic table.... me with my Lean Cuisine and him with a bunch
of stuff and well.... cheetos! Let me just say that I discovered
that if you (as the mommy) eat all of the TINY cheetos on your
child's plate... you will only have eaten like maybe 2 cheetos..
which.. hey, isn't too bad, heh? That was one of my highlights today! :)
Cheetos are yum! ok so life is good... I just have to say... again....
God gave me Emmie at the time he did.... b/c he knew I was
going to need this little one to LOVE and ADORE me like
no other! She is CRAZY about me! I have never seen such! Its hard to get tired
of those sweet cheeks and sweet smiles and sweet squeals! A true angel!
Ok and I will also say... this week I have thought how it is difficult to have
one of each. On one arm I have a sweet girl and I am making sweet faces
and kisses to her and then turning the other side to make a dinosaur face
at my Noah! I have two personalities! Whoa! ok so that's all for me and
my happy today.... until next time.... send me your blog urls!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...