February 04, 2008

Blogger People

Ok, so here it is... my first blog... well...
actually my 2nd... I started one a year ago,
made one post and never returned nor told
anyone I made one. So, I am really hitting
the ground running this time.... got it going
on with you Blogger people now, huh?

So, I titled this "Blogger People" because it
is because of YOU that I am writing this and
joining you. I can't tell you how many of your
blogs I have read. I have laughed out loud, cried
and just loved reading them! I am not a blog
stalker...like some people I know...(won't mention
any names!) But some of you have sent links to yours
and I see my other friends on your list so I view theirs
as well....

Well I must say... it is a cool thing. So let me just go
ahead and say its not my fault if I have a bad blog....
I have been harassed and begged to do this....so ....
if it stinks...it's ya'lls fault! Thanks to those that
have helped get me going!

So my opinion of blogs would be that.... some use
them to just tell funny or interesting stuff...show
pics of what's going on with them/their kids, or
just vent. It's like a diary/picture album in one!
Wow! Well everyone knows I love sending out
pictures...so now you get pictures and all that
Angie blab! ok I am going to end this one so I
can see what it looks like... plus I think I might
be getting kind of long. So hope everyone is doing
great.... talk to you on my next blog post... ok that
sounded like middle school talk huh? ok so I am
going to be the dork that everyone makes fun of...
ok ... don't know if this blogging is for me???

7 comments:

The Blakes said...

I am so glad that you have joined our cult. I know that you will love doing this. Yeah for Nangie!!

Cara said...

Yeah Angie! Congrats on your new blog. It's a great way to keep up with each other since we are all so busy!

*Kendra* said...

Finally! I'm glad we can see your cute faces on the computer now!

Noe Family said...

Woo-Hoo. Welcome my friend!! Look how many people are already stalking your blog. Doesn't it feel good? Pictures now??

Shara Smith said...

Glad I made your blog finally! Ha. What did we tell you about long blogs and no pictures...you will learn my friend! Haha...just kidding. Glad to see you on here finally. Love you!

The Keltners said...

Angie, welcome to the blog world!

Muse Moments said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see the fun at the Oranges. Our spot is http://scottmusefamily.blogspot.com in case you want to link up.

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...