May 31, 2026

Noah Want A Cracker?

Any chance of a pic of our kids... I will take it! But when you tell them to look and smile, they grab hands & hold one another like goofy brothers would do. But I don't care... I just love seeing them smile! Then Noah went on spring break in college and I just love his pic with the parrots. So beautiful! Beautiful beach & fun with his college buddies. I doubt he wants a cracker... he probably just hopes they don't poop!!!
We celebrated a couple bdays for family & started venturing out for some fresh air... because the air is getting warmer. Thank you Lord. I am a girl that is always ready for spring!!!























 

No comments:

Little Miss Formal

A very exciting time for students in the 8th grade! The year is coming to an end and 8th grade formal is a big deal. They get to get all dre...