July 07, 2022

My Lifeline

When you walk in the kitchen & see this man standing there with his coffee…. You just stop & Thank God He is your Hubby & He is on your arm to go to church. This morning in Sunday School we talked about “The Church” & the importance of it. We talked about it being a true “lifeline” while living in this world. I am so grateful for our close to home country church out in the middle of nowhere. πŸ₯° What a gift to have a church family & this handsome hubby of mine to go with me & our 4 kids! 😍 He is a true lifeline for me living this life every day! I love him so much! 

I need every ounce of encouragement I can get from God’s word & His people! That is literally why we are here! To get each other to H-E-A-V-E-N! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸ»❤️ Praise God for The Church that is not the building but the people! ⛪️ 
#thisisthedaythelordhasmade
#letusrejoiceandbegladinit






No comments:

Time To SPRING Into ACTION

Time to spring into action! Flowers are blooming! Everything is turning green! It's a beautiful time of the year! I love being outside a...