October 06, 2021

Ain’t Nothin Sweeter Than Doughnuts

Oh my Gunner! Loves him some doughnuts! That’s perfect for a good morning bday cake! I can’t believe Gunner is 12!!!! He is in middle school & plays football! The big kind that you wear pads & mouth pieces & sharp cleats that hurt if you get stepped on! No one prepares you to go from the little bumps & bruises of toddlerhood to being cleated & slammed to the ground in football. Mamas truly have to grit their teeth & soothe their own hearts to keep from cringing at boy stuff.but even still…  I love my boys! I feel so blessed God let us experience what it’s like to have sons! 
September has been a been month of celebrating, then Celebrating some more with cousins & aunts who all have bdays too! Then it’s sweatin time & getting those jerseys washed up real quick! Football fun! Noah is playing too so we have had the weeknight lights & the Friday night lights shine upon us this month! What a time to remember though… all these games & busy times of trips from practices… I know it will pass & go so quickly. I had to take something to the concession stand one evening & looked up to see some of the high school boys belting across the field. I had to stop & take a pic of Noah. I am super proud of his dedication & love for his team & football. These boys put in a lot of sweat and strength & I just pray their hearts & minds are rewarded for their hard work… cause mine sure are.❤️


























































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...