October 18, 2021

WHO Is Your Food Source?

Another one of those nature nudges while outside with the animals... ❤️
It keeps coming back into my mind every time it happens lately so I think I should share. ☺️ We let our donkey & goats out to range freely &  graze all around our house. (They will come eat my fake flowers on my front door wreath if I don’t watch them.๐Ÿ˜’) We give them hay & sometimes some grain & sweet feed because let’s face it we want them to love us & be spoiled. ๐Ÿฅฐ It hits me though when we let them “out of their fenced area to go eat as much luscious green as they want”… Yet they continue to linger around the food bin waiting for me to open it and feed them. I call it their crack food because they are so addicted. My donkey will bite at the lid & try to lift it and open it herself. She gets sassy & can get frisky with the goats to get away because she wants that sweet treat. She might even try to bite at them!๐Ÿคจ This morning I giggled realizing the tshirt I was wearing is exactly the truth. ❤️ 
But once again the thought of where we get our “food” came to my mind. Is the Lord our food source where we graciously graze in His goodness? We can be filled with His lucious love that fills our souls up. He is the Bread of LIFE! OR… are we lingering next to that “worldly food bin”… with the addictive sources that leave us always feeling hungry for more. That’s the kind of food Satan tries to feed us. The crack kind. The zero nutritious, self consumed, appealingly to the eyes packaged kind… filled with expired lies. 
Even though the Lord fills our plates with His fruits… you better believe that Satan is trying his best to create an appeasing evil dessert. He wants to be our food source. Lock the pantry! Guard your heart! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป God is the only way to never go hungry! Believe in Him❤️
I pray for my pantry & my heart to be filled with the Lord’s food. I pray yours is too. I think grazing with the Lord in Heaven one day sounds like a perfect eternity.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #foodforthought #breadoflife
#whoisyourfoodsource










No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...