April 05, 2021

This Is Rated “C”.... for COUNTRY


This  is Rated “C” for Country. 
Don’t read unless... You Country. 🤪 
March 1st Country Chronicles.... Angie goes to the barn after taking kids to school...to check on the animals & give them hay etc. She has to pee really bad & so she squats real quick in the grass (as she frequently could be caught doing).... 😬 But this time as she is trying to “air dry”  as long as she can... Here comes the free range “barn bunny” & she was hoping it wasn’t gonna bite her on the Butt...(cause he a mean bunny)... Instead he runs up and PEES All Over her air drying butt! 🤬 Hot bunny pee all over her! 🐰 She frantically stands up & screams, running around like someone will help her with her pants around her ankles. 
Only in the country...What next? You can’t make this stuff up! I feel 🤢 gross! I will say though after all my screaming, I got myself together to go throw hay & there was a tiny little precious new baby goat born!!! #farmlife I guess it’s worth a little pee here & there!?😂❤️



Next Country Stop.... BABY GOATS AGAIN❤️
Nothing gets us more giddy than a new baby!!!! It’s just so miraculous & amazing! Especially the instincts of a newly born baby... they know the cry of the mama and they know where to nurse & they can almost immediately walk. It’s the cutest!!!! Our tiny goat Lucy who we thought might be too tiny for pregnancy gave us the most perfect little mini version of her! Absolutely precious! Then just less than a week here we go again with another one! It’s always so exciting to see what they will look like & if it’s a boy or girl! This next one Mama might have had a little heads up when she went to check on them... got overly excited & went & picked up the goat whisperer nurse Emmie from school. But first.... some grub.... I will always look back on these times & be so grateful for the unexpected times to be just me & my animal lover waiting on a new birth. 










 We all went to help Nate with getting some cedar trees cut for fence post for the animals to be moved up by our new home. What a beautiful day to be outside & oh my buttercups... yes little darlings you are always welcome! 





Nathan on the back riding while his daddy drove the tractor.... moving big rocks & clearing things to get ready for sowing seed & having some grass. These times when I look up & see this.... I know all is right as it should be in this world. Thank you Lord for these moments & for letting my eyes see them. ❤️
Nature.... it gets me every time! 

Trying out the post hole digger! Pretty cool! Teamwork Orange boys! 



 If I could only hear what they were saying... I think I took a million through the window. Nate hung the porch swing & it just tickled me so that the kids would go out there as soon as they got home from school to have a popsicle & a little chat. 



This will never get old. 

No comments:

Time To SPRING Into ACTION

Time to spring into action! Flowers are blooming! Everything is turning green! It's a beautiful time of the year! I love being outside a...