April 05, 2021

Snapshots Of Life Are My New Faves

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!! Oh how you are missed & will forever be in our hearts! ❤️ Your picture hangs in our hallway & it makes me stop & smile so much! You & Mama were so very precious & young. It feels like you had such a short life, but only you now know what eternity feels like until we are together again. I am very grateful for having you as my Daddy! I am proud of where I came from & for the wonderful parents that raised me! ❤️


Nothing like a super bowl that’s extra super with 3 more bdays to celebrate! I think some of my new favorite pictures are in the moment & the sweet smiles & togetherness that’s not prearranged... it’s snapshots of  life. 




Need I say anything? Overs’ soup & grilled cheese on sour dough... that will make everyone feel cozy & loved 


Virtual school can have benefits... I brought them muffins... I deserve a picture right???





Pre snow pose.... shouldn’t you have your fingers crossed Emmie? We want a snow day!!! 
The kids were crazy about a field with ice & drug each other & even me around for a car hood ride. You had to wear full masks because I the ice flying up in your face.... oh the things we let happen.... 






Every.Single.Night.

All the basketball games that keep us cheering & feeling joy for these times we shall not ever take for granted!!! So grateful to get to have a season this year!!!! 










Valentines is much more complete with matching shirts & socks & oh yeah... big brother in the middle with a rose in his mouth!!! 


The sweetest Valentine of all!!! He doesn’t need a special day to be loved or give love.. he gets so much love every day by his family & he never lets us feel alone. Always there for everybody ❤️
This is teenage Valentine Love.... Lawd have mercy



Roses are pink for MeeMaw💗

No comments:

Time To SPRING Into ACTION

Time to spring into action! Flowers are blooming! Everything is turning green! It's a beautiful time of the year! I love being outside a...