August 22, 2018

“I Love You Now, I Loved You Then.....”

I Love You Now, I Loved You Then. I Love You Still. Always Have, Always Will! 
Happy 17 years to us! 24 years with this man! Time flies and has been filled with such a full life. We don’t travel to crazy places, we don’t buy extravagant gifts. We don’t need much to have fun. But it’s all the adventure I could ever ask for in a marriage. It’s a life with a secure love with a  man I have loved since I was 16. He knows how to love me. For this, I can just continue to thank God!!!!!! 
Our sweet girls & their precious friends made a anniversary surprise for us. Photo booth in our shower! They played one of our wedding songs... “Your Love Is Life To Me...”
These are the days I will always treasure! I put in my wedding dress and we stood in front of our wedding photo hanging on our wall. Pretty crazy! 
Our summer had some more sweet times with lemonade stands, friends and tea parties. The simple Summer days I live for. Emmie also had her 4H banquet. She loves it so much! Summer is full of fun & it’s hard for it to come to a close.

 The good news is there is ALWAYS something fun going on around here... or at least... funny to write about!!!!!


















































No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...