June 02, 2018

“Whose Place No One Else Can Take”

Mother’s Day is always special! It’s a day of reflection and gratefulness! Reflecting back on the mothers you know influenced me & Nate. What all they did... how in the world did they do it all...and how I want to be more like them. Grateful for impactful mothers! Grateful for the opportunity to be a Mother myself to 4 amazing kids who I cherish! I love them more than I could ever write about in a blog post. It’s a big job being a Mama! I’m always trying something new, starting over, trying to do better, thinking I’ve figured a thing or two out, realizing I have 52,876 more things to figure out, but mostly just willing to do whatever it takes to be the best Mama God will allow me to be!!!
Here are some pics of Mother’s Day, my sweet Mama & Nate’s parents got to come visit! Nothing like sweet times with grandparents. I am so grateful for them. They got to see some games, fish & swim, see Jensie graduate from kindergarten and have some sweet time with us! Loved our visit! 
I will end with a beautiful quote I recently read:
“A Mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place No One Else can take.” 













































No comments:

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...