June 12, 2017

Another School Year Checked Off

I can't believe another school year has come and gone!  I can't stand the 1st day/last day pics... so I don't even go back to compare.  It makes me sad to see how much a year makes.  These little precious kids are growing and changing so fast!  It's like I memorize their face and expressions and cute little smiles and then they go get a nose full of freckles, lose quite a few teeth, & look different again.  I think it's really getting to me since my baby is getting ready to join the older ones in "real school".... more on that to come down the road I am sure!  Kleenex please!  For now I just want to feel happy.... because #1. IT'S SUMMER!  #2. The kiddos all had a great school year.  I know I will be so glad to look back one day at all their cute little programs and fieldtrip pictures.  Such sweet memories.  I am grateful for each of their different personalities.  I am giddy that they play together still sometimes.  I am keepin my eyes open as wide as I can so I can soak up the moments with these little bunch of orange kids.  Happy Summer to us!

Jensie's preschool graduation





Gonna miss this precious phase!  Preschool has been sweet to us!

Going on fieldtrips with boys and going on fieldtrips with girls is a totally different experience!  
Can I get an Amen????

But I wouldn't trade it for nothing


It's fun seeing him interact with his friends

Mama is desperate to be with all her babies on fieldtrips... even in her knee brace post surgery. 

Loved Mrs. Dean


Time to tug of war on Fun Day

Hungry Hippo Game






Loved Emmie's teacher getting out there to race with them


Get it girl!!!






Tube tug is the game my kids always want us to watch them in!  Cause they win!  LOL

Fun Day is fun for everyone


This face just makes my day









When you get out of school before the other kids do.. you get to make forts out of pillows and boxes... and it's soo cozy that you actually fall asleep!

These two have the LIFE



Middle School got early dismissal and we got to have lunch with Noah

I love that he swings his sister


Seriously.... these two are JUST ALIKE
We thought we would never survive the toddler and younger years of Noah.... 
Now it's time for the SHE version

Found this CRAZY BIG strawberry!!!


These two buddies love fishin so much!! 
Ridin trails around the lake and having so much fun!

They even got Nate to do it.... videoed him and they were dying laughing at him the whole time... 
Nate said it felt like his legs had been run over by a train the next day... he was so sore

This looks like another fun workout

Sibling fun... how can I be upset when they are in it TOGETHER???


One of the funnest scenes ever!

Sonny gets to have fun too!

Last Day of school pickup... I was PREPARED!  HAHAHA
I spent the whole morning cutting fruit and preparing snacks.  I was beyond excited for their LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

TIME TO GET SOAKED


SUMMER TIME

headed to the Start of Summer Party


These boys have been friends since they were 5 and all ended up together hanging out on the last day of school.... makes me happy... yet sad at how much they have all grown up

They all just decided to walk to our friend's house and crash in their pool without an invitation....which ended up being a perfect night and great way to start the summer

which meant I got to start MY summer with my bestie
Life is good! Happy Summer!

No comments:

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...