December 26, 2016

Thankful For Being Able To Be Thankful For the Simple Times

Thanksgiving is time off from school.... time off from work... time to enjoy the special day of Thanksgiving with yummy food and family.  But then it is time to take a break from all the daily tasks and go out into nature and enjoy time together.  Simple time with not many preparations... not a lot of things needed.... not a lot to do..But that's how you want it.  I am thankful for the fact that our children WANT to go to the deer lease and ask all the time when we are going.  This means Mama got to get her... No shower, sleep in a little camper vibe on and get packed up.  But how can I not be thankful that the simplest of things make the kids so happy.  They make me happy too. But let's face it... we all get a bit comfortable in our cozy homes with everything we need close by.. cozy beds and favorite tv shows and all that. But there's a little something inside all of us... that getting away from all those "comforts & luxuries" actually does us good.  Whether you like to camp or not... getting out into God's creation DOES something for you. I am thankful that we are able to be thankful for these simple things. For sometimes it's life's simplest moments or things that actually make us MOST happy!


a sight to see... a deer skin they killed last time and dead rats that got on camper.... Oh my!!!😳
 
Time off is time to pile in Daddy's truck like sardines and head to the deer lease
 
You can't go to the deer lease without Little Debbies
 
 
swingin on the tree
 
Me and my little country girl
 
time to get that fire started
 
taking me on a walk while the boys are huntin
 
She had to do what me and Emmie did....too cute
 
 
Excited about being at the deer lease
 
Sonny loves it here too
 
This  makes me happy
 
 
Daddy and his little girls who love the outdoors too
 
 
Me and my deer lease honey
 
 
 
Time to go to the pond
 
 
Only this girl would find a heart shaped rock
I love the clouds in the pond....
 
I love this guy too
 
Some baby calves for us to see
 
Big cow
 
I always like taking pictures when they are looking out at something
 
 
time to get some hotdogs goin
 
 
 
This little lady knows how to cook
 
Time with Daddy at the deer lease is time well spent.... simple and sweet... for this we are thankful.

No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...