September 10, 2016

"Quality Time That Is Quite Quaint!"

Opening weekend of dove hunting is always fun around here!  Noah and his buddies have been going for years!  Father/Son Dove Hunt with quality people who love to ranch it up and eat dove wrapped in bacon, stay up late, do guy stuff, eat, shoot birds, ride go carts and as my oldest would say... Not take a shower the entire time.  Nice!  So thankful for these boys!  This year was Gunner's first year and he loved it!  Such memories these boys will have and I think the daddies will look back and wish they could do it all over again.  


 Mr. Henry is Mr. Safety and that's why all the Mamas love him... cause we know he will lay down them rules and tell these boys what doesn't fly at the ranch!

 Gunner is all set up!  Looking Cute!

 Grabbing that first bird

 What a sweet little pic
 I always make my hubby send me of pic of him.  He's my Main Hunter.... 

 Our friends laugh and said Nathan scouted all the land to find the perfect backdrop for the pic with his sons.  I've trained him well!  I've trained him well!  LOL!  He knows Mama LOVES a good picture of her boys and he did not disappoint!  

 But then he sends me this one!!!!!  FRAMER!!!!!!

Jokes on you mom..... I bit the doves head off.  
Boys can be gross and love to play jokes on Mama

 Well Lookie Here!  While the boys are off playing.... The girls are having girl time with an extra special girl... all the way from Tennessee.  MEEMAW!!!!!  What a treat!  Such a special visit!  

 Relaxation is Real Nice!  


 Painted Toes are Pretty Too!





 Happy Labor Day!  
 MeeMaw Loves her Texas Grandkids!


 Selfie! 
 Quality time that is quite quaint is with this person!  From our quaint little shopping places to our quaint little coffee time... It's Quality Time with my Mama! 




No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...