September 27, 2016

"All You Need Is A WILLING Heart!"

Just a normal Tuesday with my wonderful gym family! Normal because it's always a great feeling to be with them!  But a little better than normal today because as I was looking around the room... I noticed new people, I noticed so much how different we all are-Different ages, races, sizes & places of where we are in our fitness journeys.  But what was more than clear to me during this wonderful time with these wonderful people was.... 
All you really need to be here... is a WILLING HEART!  You show up!  You GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT!  You put your heart into it! It doesn't matter what you look like, It doesn't matter your age, It doesn't matter how much you sweat... what kind of workout clothes you wear... whether you got a tiny hiney...or extra junk in the trunk.  What matters is YOUR HEART! If you come to class with a WILLING HEART.... things will happen!  Endorphins will soar!  Your instructor will push you!  Your friends will encourage you!  You will reap the benefits of exercise and a healthy life!

Ya'll know my thoughts are deep...I don't know why or where they come from sometimes...but I just have to let them out.  Our WILLING HEARTS to come give it all we got this morning wasn't all that filled my head.  I thought about our Hearts for Jesus.  How All We Need Is A WILLING Heart for the Lord.  That's all we need.  That's all He wants. If we give him our HEARTS things will happen!  You will reap the benefits of loving God and serving Him.  Grace & Peace & Forgiveness & Love & Everlasting Life!  

That sounds like something I am for sure WILLING TO DO!!!!  Are you?  I pray right now that you are!  It starts in your HEART!  



Quite a few of us that stayed after and took a quick pic.... Love these people.  Some of them don't even know that I do.  But I do!  I love that they are all willing to be there and give it all they got!  They are an encouragement to me!  




Thought this was just too happy not to share!  


So true!!! Life does give back!  



"You got 30 seconds.... give it all you got!"   I have heard that more than once from our awesome instructors.





I believe we love him in our heart and it overtakes our soul and mind because it is so wonderful!  It starts with a willing heart!

Doesn't matter what we all look like in the picture above.  It matters that we are making choices to feel good and be fit! But I mean.... We Are Looking Pretty Fine!!!  :)





He will guide your heart if you give it to him!



I know what I want to do!  

Take your heart.... make it willing!  Give it to all things you love that are good!  

We need a STRONG HEART to run the race God has set before us!  

No comments:

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...