April 25, 2014

"Gettin Our Groove On.... Mexico Style!"

We don't need a whole lot of anything.... We just want a little bit of everything?  All inclusive???  I think... YES!  Bring on the Chips and guacamole!  Bring on the frozen drinks!  Bring on the fun!
MEXICO MEMORIES!
If you know me... you know I never leave my kiddos.... It's hard to get away often when you have four children and no family in town.... BUT.... sometimes....you just gotta kick back and get under the sun and be with awesome people cause frankly.... Life is too short to do anything less!  Oh how I can't wait for next time!  



 Here we go!


Airplane ride.... I love this part!  
 Our awesome room!

 Our patio 


 "Do you hear that honey?"  AWWWW!!!!  Ready to relax and have fun!!!

Lunch first!  We are all starved!


The Angela's..... 
no we didn't plan to all wear white jeans.... that's just how we roll!  LOL!





 All the ladies!  

 Coffee time on the roof!!!!

 Happy Mamas!

 Time for some dinner... no high chairs, no sippy cups, no crayons, no mac & cheese

 What's next??? 
 Ready for some fun!


 Mamas out for the night.... yes we have kids.... 19 kids between us all!!!! 
We deserve some fun eh???

 A Michael Jackson Show!!!  
Singing a little chill song....

Michael Jackson songs makes you want to get up and dance!

 Spa Day!!!  
We need it!!!

Sippin my tea... all relaxed..... do we have to leave?

 Time for some sun....






 and some hammock fun...







 Girl Time


 Guy time










 A beach photographer took these next few photos...

 They made him kiss me!  LOL!

 They made me kiss him!  But I didn't mind!  :)

 The photographers took our picture for this and the Aztec guy told me to look at him in his eyes on one of them... it was weird... because he had a mask and net over his face.... 

 The Mexican Festival.... A very fun night with lots of sombreros and music and authentic food

Another show!!!  

 Gettin our groove on at the Disco!!!


 Gettin our chill on....
 My tan bare feet....
 Our last night.... All 12 of us!  We ate Indian food.... didn't think I would like it... but oh YeS!!  Spicy is good!

My Love


Our last night they had this on our bed when we got to our room



Our last morning

 Look what I found.... a big ol gecko!
 I need some of these trees around our pool!!

 Bye Bye Mexico!  We will be back!!!!!


The plane ride again....Sniff, Sniff.  Leaving this gorgeous place!!!!  


No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...