January 11, 2014

"Life Is ALL About Celebrations!"

Ok time to catch up... Hope you all had wonderful holidays and celebrated with lots of laughter and love!  Sharing below some pics of our holidays and the "celebrations".  

I heard a wonderful sermon lately titled "How to be happy in 2014".... which included lots of your typical things:
1)Expectations
2) Mindset for happiness
3)Spend time w/joyful people
4) Connection
5)Celebrate the wins
6)Find the right balance between work and rest
7) Make kingdom work part of your life
(Make what you will or want of this list)  

 Some of my favorite scriptures were:
Proverbs 15:30 A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones.
Ephesians 6:10-11 Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
Psalms 118:24  This is the day that the Lord has made, Let us Rejoice and be glad in it!

 CELEBRATE!!!  Celebrate Good Times Come On!!!
Hope everyone us having a SUPER, CELEBRATORY,  HAPPY NEW YEAR!  So in the New Year.... I'm not so much of the "out with the old, in with the new" mindset... but I love improvements and goals and direction.  I love organization and planning  and getting things accomplished....but also being STILL and hearing what God says to me.  Hope you are "happy" in the new year whichever direction God is leading you.  The main thing... is that  God is leading you right?  :) How can you "not" have a Happy New Year if God is leading you and you are listening to him and following him?  
Until next time.... stop and be still to see where he wants to lead you?  
Next up..... God spoke to ME.... so I am gonna listen!!!!!  



 Christmas Eve Cuties
 Story time
Close your eyes so Santa can come.... 
smiley faker 
Sugarplum Fairy 
Look what Santa brought???  A desk for her room!!!   
A Spark and light up big boy scooter!!! 
 A baby that talks to me and needs me :)


A BOW!!!!

 ARE YOU READY??????  Close your eyes!

 The big reveal...
 Scream!!!!!!!  

 they were sooooo happy



 I will never forget this morning!  One of the happiest moments EVER!
WHAT A CELEBRATION!!!!!
 Picture perfect
Sonny Orange
 Finally got some one on one 
 they couldn't be any happier

 Babies still need naps and so do puppies
 Tuckered out with the tongue out
sleepy time
 Babies

                                                                      My two babies...
Sonny's 1st Bath....

Dad takes care of him while he sleeps :)
My new baby boy
 Is this the life or what?

snuggle time
 The Orange Family
 Fairies really do fly!  :)
 I wish I could sit and color all morning..... breakfast to make..... LOL!
 this took a long time...lots of quality time spent :)

Can you see his macho face in that pic?  LOL!
 these are the best gifts



 Time for some practice
 He's ready
 Christmas Dinner with my sweet family!


                Time to Celebrate!!!!  Life is always about celebrating!!!  Celebrate every day!

                 This is the day that the Lord has made... Let us all rejoice and be Glad in it!


 Who cares about yesterday!  You don't know if tomorrow will come.... God gave you TODAY!

                                CELEBRATE!!!!  A New Year!  Good times!  Good Friends!  Good Fun!
                      Free champagne for two?  Only on New Years Eve if you stay at the Hilton!!!!!!!
                                             Celebrate LOVE!!!!  I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!
 More Birthday Celebration! 
 My eyes filled with tears when the waitress took this picture.  I have Love that runs deep down in my soul for these ladies!  My long lost church friends... 10 years+   who we now don't all go to the same church.... but we still celebrate each other and friendship and our families and so many memories we have made together! 



Holidays Celebration!
When a bus pulls up and has Santa on it and everyone gets out and sings Christmas songs at your door.... and brings Christmas Cheer into your home.... YOU GET ON THE BUS and HANG ON FOR THE RIDE!  
Christmas Caroling in Colleyville!

 What are we celebrating tonight?  Oh yeah.... her hubby is cooking fajitas and that means Y-U-M!
Love my Angela!!!
s

Celebrate Fitness!  Celebrate LIFE! Celebrate SHOPPING with a friend instead of a stroller and lots of littles who will hide under racks!  LOL! No thankyou!
Had to this at the Lululemon store.... cracks me up that this is outside the store!  

 Celebrate Nature and the beautiful scenery God has before us!

 Celebrate Noah's 1st Big Buck!!  8 Pointer.... Noah-"He was a 9 but it got chipped off just like some of his other antlers cause he was a fighter!"  
 Nice one Son
 Already got the meat processed by a friend and my HUBBY and I must say.... the breakfast sausage was DELISH!  I could eat it... I did eat it.  I will eat it.  There... I said it!
My friend had a great analogy about this and how we would rather look like a deer than a cow or a pig... so we can eat deer?  LOL!!!  
 This makes me love like a mama should and love like a wife should.... So proud and feeling so blessed and makes me miss them and their dirty little adorable faces... and long for their homecoming.
"I thought huntin season was over??" Said the good and supportive wife.....October -December!  
"Oh no honey... this is duck season and its the  Daddy and Son Duck Huntin Weekend with friends!" Said the good and funny husband..... 
How can you say No to this adorable 9 year old?  He just wants to be a boy and hunt.  Mama just has to suck it up and miss her boys.... 
CELEBRATE the Victories!  

No comments:

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...