December 06, 2013

"Jesus I THANK You....For This New Blessing!!!!"


For all that You've done, I will thank You
For all that You're going to do
For all that You've promised and all that You are
Is all that has carried me through
Jesus, I thank You 

and I thank You 
thank You Lord
and I thank You
thank You Lord

Thank You for loving and setting me free
Thank You for giving Your life just for me
How I thank You
Jesus, I thank You
I gratefully thank You
And I thank You


I thank you Lord for MY SISTER!  Look at her!  Look at her beautiful smile!  Look at where my hand is..... get a tissue.... 
If you know me...if you really know me... you know how much I love this person!  I loved her in our childhood, I loved her in our teens, I loved her as a woman.... and now... I love her as a MAMA!  25 weeks and due early April.  There is a little baby boy inside that perfect belly of my little sissy!   I could hardly stand to wait to rub it!!!  It's the most emotional thing for me!  There have been so many blessings in this life so far... and some loss too...but a baby... a BABY..... for MY SISTER... is HIGH on the list of BLESSINGS!!!
It was bittersweet to leave Tennessee and always is!  But I am Thankful... For all that HE has done and all that HE'S going to do!!!!! :)
This was the BEST part about my Thanksgiving!!!  Rubbing this bump!!!!  I can't even look at this or think about it without watery eyes!  I love you so much Amy!


Proud Parents to be!!!!!  


 What a memory... what a keepsake... Love my Grandma!



We helped her make her famous apple pie.... 


 We cook, we clean, we wash, we dry, we smile big for the guys on the couch watching football!  :)

But aren't they worth it???  LOL!



 if you could only hear my uncle Roger talk..... He is being funny with his roll!  :)



Frying a turkey

The result

 we love the MeeMaw

 Sleepover with my grandma and sissy! 
Elvis trucker hats on me and my roomy


We stayed in my grandma's Elvis room... which was my mama's room when she was younger... same bedding and furniture!!!  We always call it "the blue room" because the bedding was baby blue.  
Me and Elvis

Fashion show with all the goodies we found in an old closet!
 every woman needs a fur?

 is this fabulous or what?  Bell Bottoms... This would be so me!


Lights out... nite, nite.... but sisters can never stop talking... 




Red is for Love!  I LOVE my Mama!  I just wish I could put her in my purse and take her back to Texas with me!  She might want to jump out of the car and hitch hike back home because I would drive her crazy!  But she would still LOVE me...right Mama????  :)



New RED flowers for the holidays for my Daddy that we miss so much!!!






 Let's celebrate Miss 2 year old some more!!!

 She wouldn't blow her own bday candles out but blew out her cousin Ethan's :)





 The Little Ones... 
 Tennesee Cousins.... everyone is getting so BIG!!!!

 Love my mother in law!


 Gunner wanted to hug on Ethan the whole time!


 Blane... is a super baby!  LOL!  :)  


 Papa take Jensie to see horses

 The good ol digger... 


 cousins


 glued at the hip!  You would never think these girls are 6 years apart!  They love each other and act like sisters!!  Sooo cute!  We love you Blane!!!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Enjoy this next beautiful time of year!
Stay tuned for much December Happiness.... 


3 comments:

Melanie said...

Awwww! Congrats to Amy (and you Auntie)!! Your hair looks gorgeous by the way! Love and miss you guys!

The Keltners said...

What awesome news! I am so excited for your family!!!!

joyce said...

What exciting news!! Congratulations and so happy that you all got to go home for the Holiday! We missed you all and is was so nice to see the lights on in your house! It looked so lonely at night when we drove by! Glad that you are home safe and sound!

Love, Betty and Joyce

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...