June 11, 2013

"Rainbows & Silly String...Will the Butterfly Get It's Wings?"



Ok first things.... a BIG THANK YOU to so many who contacted me in some way to respond about my last post.  You all are amazing!  God's angels for sure!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart... that ached... but felt so much better reading all that you all wrote or said to me! xoxo

Here are bunches of pics from bunches of Oranges having bunches of fun :)
Hope everyone is having a Happy Summer!  I have finally got my "summa plan" down.. supplies purchased if need be and have even "pinterested" the kids already!  :)  It's been fun!  One thing I love about summer is no plans... I don't want to be too busy.  I am kinda selfish with my kids.  But all in a good way.  Been getting my grip on all 4 of them being home and getting it down and feeling good is always a positive! One thing I have changed up is our devotions.. MORNING DEVOTIONS!  It's in a different place everyday!  I love this and so do the kids!  Proud of them!  So thankful God has blessed me with them.... Dear Lord... I don't want to mess up too many times with them.  They are so innocent and moldy!  HIS word is such a positive guide... sometimes all you need!  But,  It feels good to have a good, strong support system for when ya need encouragement from other moms who have "been there, done that" as my mama always says... or moms who are going through raising children too! Cause like the song says... It's gonna be a long, hot summer!  Ha!  


Jensie said.... it's Gonna Be a Long, HOT Summa!!!!


 This looks fun :)

 Little Southern baby girl
 Life is always a party!
 a baby bunny came to our yard :)


 It was TINY
 A little backyard football at a friend's house
 Ziplining!!!  Whoooo HOOOO!!!
 Gunner even tried it!!!  :)
 Oh the things we must do.... sibling time is important ya know?  :)  I remember many a times at the kitchen sink with my sister


 Emmie's fairy garden... she is a fairy you know... a nature fairy... and she says she has powers???



 LOVES paper airplanes!


 happy us 
 no sweetie... that's for flower pots Ha!


 always looks so sweet 

 sisters


 me and my little buddy again :)


 during a morning devotion outside... mama was "almost" done when they spotted a caterpillar crawling on the brick of our house!  Well... I guess I couldn't get too mad even though I had lost their attention.... since God did make the animals too!  :)  Ha!  What a gift! 

 tickling Noah on his arm
Stay tuned on this backyard creature... Because the kids put it in their breathable bug carrier and it has made a cocoon for itself???  Will the butterfly get it's wings?  :)  Research says...  2 weeks to months depending on the species!!!!  


 Happy Summer Mama
 Me and my BOYS!!!


 Boys love diggers and rocks... inside or out!  :)



 Pretty even with a Passy :)

 Goofy face!!!!


 It's an icecream cake.... can you guess who's birthday it is???????




 Not just Daddy's birthday.... but the BEST DADDY'S 
 It's a party up in here
 cards and gifts 

 silliness too
 make a wish....
 BUT.... if you close your eyes.... we will GET YOU!!!!!
 He slipped on his sunglasses just in time!!


 The 30's are the Good Years Eh??


 Somebody didn't like it when I squirted him.... 





 date night... happy birthday honey


 what do I do with those lips?????? 



 pretty baby




 Loungin

 Love this.... get it boy!!!!


 time for dessert and this girl is TOO BIG to sit in mommy's lap and let me feed her little bites of messiness... she HAD to do it HERSELF!!!!!  LOL


 Backyard Croquet Night... 





 Mommy sittin and zoomin... gettin all these faces :) 


 I LOVE THIS messy hair and all!!!  He looks so handsome...so sweet... but so growin up too :(



 Monster Truck Show..... 


 Gymnastics Show

 The girly girl's turn


 Olympic swimmer... Noah Orange



 Pool Tricks..Emmie Orange




 OHHHH Pinterest!!!!  Why do you do this to me???????????????



 THEY LOVED IT!!!!  They all thanked me a ton... it was so sweet!!!  


 a new game called "Find it".... it was addicting fun... :)


 She likes the hat!  LOL
Just lay back and chill..... it's Summer!!! 



 Love this!!!!
 Can you read this?  Even though Helen Keller couldn't see ... she sure said some wise things.  :)


 Having too much fun with his buddies at a Ranger Game

 Is there a Rainbow in Your Eyes????

We are so proud of her!
Our Rainbow Princess



 Some people like candy.... I like... Candied Jalapeños!!!!!  


 Patio time... coffee.... every morning... with my babe



Thank you Jesus!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your photos but your words are truly an inspiration for us older mamas. Love you sister, Linda Binkley

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...