January 10, 2013

Ring A Ling Ling....It's 2013!

Well... It's a New Year.... you should always start off with at least one old habit right?  For Me?  Behind on my blogging?  Ha!  Well...not too bad? Here is our New Year pics Tennessee Style and Tennessee Christmas too!  Such good times!  New memories!  Even got to meet a new nephew!  :)
Happy 2013 to Ya'll!!!!  :)
 I am ALL about the fresh and new and starting a New Year... New Goals... New outlook.... But sometimes it is sooo hard to let go of the OLD... old memories... old stuff... etc.  etc... But sometimes...It's for the BEST!  You come out Stronger...Happier... Less Cluttered...More Organized ...More Free...More Open for something or someone new....More Content..More at Peace...Closer to God...  OR.... maybe you try to pick too many things to improve on and you fail again...another year wishing you could be more this or less that... So why not pick one thing?  Just one!  Make it TOP Priority!  It is a part of your everyday who you are.... like brushing your teeth or going to the bathroom.... Be Driven!  Be passionate about what you want!  Pray for God to help you every single day and know.... everyday is a new!!!!!  You can start fresh!  :)  You can be a better mom or dad...better friend...better worker...better eater...better exerciser...better servant to our Lord... better giver to the needy and sick...better husband or wife...better person!  Have patience with yourself!  God has patience for us all and wants to help us!  That is the best part!  :)  Happy New Year to All of you!  


 Whooo Hoooo!  Let's ring it in!
 Nothing like smokin some chicken

 The countdown
 Amy and Davy....The lucky ones to bring in the New Year with Us!  :) LOL
 Dollin up Miss Pretty with her new makeup mirror...
 Gunner loves his ambulance
Hannah and Keith


 I mean is he ready or what??????  cracks me up!
 Somebody is sure happy to see a new baby?  

 Ribbon candy my sis brought... I have never seen this!  Too adorable!
 This is so unlike my mama?  Too funny! 
 They didn't plan their outfits!!!!  Ha!!!!  
 My 8 year old with his Tennessee Camo Hat... you should have seen us at the Travel Center in a Tennessee gas station... we hit the jackpot with "Tennesee Goods".... My family took up the whole isle!  It was like Christmas!  LOL!  We stayed there forever and finally had to put our travel pants back on and get back on the road!  These hats that were 2 for $14 would just have to wait!  LOL
 Classic!  Tennessee noogie.... throwback pepsi logo.... love it
 Animals?  We'll love em... anything
 About to go for a walk in the woods... cute little pose from Davy and Amy and my two goober boys
 Got to do the heel clicks.... 
 oh happy day
 happy to be bundled up in the snow... cabin fever anyone??????  
 My little angel
 movie time
 Her favorite thing about Tennesee.... the stray cat from the next door neighbors.... BAHAHA!
 should have zoomed in on this... love this pic... he looks so tough!
 my fun and happy hubby
 my gorgeous mama
 "no I'm not posin....I'm just cute like that"
 sweet kids
 Sisters!
 Who did you kiss at midnight?????  I kissed a deer in some headlights?  
 Cheers!  Happy 2013... from the Hendrickson Gals
 Love me some Sissy Time
 Happy Mama
 Too much fun!  
 I think I will give him another year eh?  Love this man!
 Party time!  Love these Gals!
 Emmie holding her new baby cousin... Ethan Joseph Orange
 Uncle Tai
 Gunner with Ethan... while he was holding him.. he said, "I gon eat him up!!!"  LOL  Funny kid
 Uncle Tai giving Noah REAL dog tags... with his name on them!  thanks Army and Uncle Tai :)
 Rapunzel hair!  Too fun!
 New parents!  Aunt Joanna and Uncle Tai
 Airplane
 Papa telling Jensie secrets 
 These two!  Noah is like..."Can't we play some paint ball already?"
 Noah getting him some Ethan love
 Nothing like pics on Overs porch.... Plus how do you resist a pic of a little tot's green sparkle cordorory bootie with heart pockets on them????  Ha!!!
This porch has always been so special to me... I just love it!  Many  times swinging with Nate during the dating years.... had my bridal brunch on this porch... such sweet memories...
 Happy for fresh air
 Loves to rock
 She always spots the flowers
 Overs' swing
 Sweet baby child
 Cousins!  
 Little Emmie Lou out there helping the guys roll some hay up for Papa... good times
 Overs holding Ethan.... her 7th great grandchild
 This was taped to Nonna and Papa's door for when Blane and Kellen got there.... Ha!  
 Noah and Kellen playing some football
 Kellen ticklin Jensie's feet :)
Where there is an animal.... you will find my children

 The Orange Cousins

 Love this one of Jensie slouchin

 I feel so old!  Tai has a baby!  He was just a little squirt when I started dating Nathan!  Now he is a Daddy!  :)


 Love this pic... The background of the fence my daddy built...the wooded Tennesee trees...but mainly of my mama.... she looks so beautiful...yet so strong and tough... I love you Mama!  And your new hat! :)

 Pretty excited to get a Paintball gun

Just cooked up some deer steaks...wrapped in bacon... on the grill... good 'ol country boys... Nate getting a laugh for diggin out an old CCHS Football hat... Ha Ha!  It's another Throwback!  Whooo Hooo!  Tennessee!!!!  See ya next time!!!!

No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...