April 21, 2012

Lived In Texas For 11 Years....And We Finally Did It!! :)!

I have dreamt of this for years and years.... Why didn't we do it with each child as babies?  I kept thinking I will wait until my family is complete.... we will do it then?..Dumb? Yeah? I'm weird like that.  But let me just say.... if you are up for A LOT of BLUE...Continue On.... 

It ain't just the BLUEBONNETS of Texas....it's the BLUE EYED ORANGE KIDDOS!!!  LOL!  
  All kids in white: CHECK 
 Bluebonnet Field: CHECK 
MeeMaw in town to take pics: CHECK
 A gorgeous evening: CHECK
Nonna & Papa's Easter basket goodies to bribe kids with: CHECK
A Patient, do what you tell him to Daddy: CHECK
A Happy Mama that AIN'T leavin until we get some good ones: CHECK
Some wonderful, photogenic, cooperative children: CHECK

Thank you Lord for these little blue blessings!  My home has now exploded in bluebonnet pictures because I am so proud of my babies and family!  :)  They are "More Than Words" to me!  I look at them and get instant happiness!  I thank them often for doing these pictures for their mommy!  :)
So time to share with all of you!  :)
Should I make this a yearly tradition now that my family is complete?  Shhhh, don't tell Daddy.... we will Surprise him next year!  :) 

Until next time.....
PEACE, LOVE & BLUEBONNETS!





 MELTS MY HEART!
 My Little Princess is Getting so big!
 You HAVE to love this little boy!!





 Here she is.....The Angel Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 I LOVE LOVE LOVE These Little Bluebonnet Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 MeeMaw had to get in with her grandbabies!
 Daddy and Emmie Lou
 MeeMaw and Jensie Jewel
 Daddy and the Girls
 Mama and the Boys


 Mama and the Girls

 Daddy and the Boys
 Me and My Magnificent Mama
 Daddy has to do his "toss up"
 He is so giddy!

 Another family pic at the end.... the first one that is the new pic on my blog was the best one we could get
 Cheese!
 Happy Baby
 Little boy blue come blow your horn
 The sheep is in the meadow, the cow is in the corn
 Pretty gal
 One day they will all hold hands.... :)


 LOVE!
 The Beauty of the Bluebonnet
 The ladybugs even love them
 Gorgeous!

Finally got everyone to look up at camera:  Gunner looks sad, Daddy isn't smiling and MeeMaw's hand is in the picture where she was trying to get their attention!  Ha Ha!!!

No comments:

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...