April 11, 2012

Did Your Eggs Hatch?

Our's Did!  All 4 of them! 4 Blue Eyed Chicks! :)
Spring has sprung!  Easter came!  Eggs were found and hatched tons and tons of candy.... 26 Cadbury eggs to be exact!!!!  What in the world do I do with that many Cadbury Eggs?????   All the chicks are crazy at our house!  The blue birds are sweet and the flowers are beautiful!  Everywhere you look, all the sounds you hear...it's God's amazing touch. I love this time of year! 

April has always been a favorite month of mine. 
I think of :
 Easter & Jesus & what He did for me and you
 Heaven and getting to see HIM (and  my Daddy too :)
  singing "Because He LIVES"
  my mama's birthday
my grandma's birthday
my father in law's birthday
 flowers
 baby chicks
 bunnies
diamonds...ha!
 lambs
 easter baskets
 eggs
 candy galore

 I hope you are all finding happiness and enjoying the beauty of the new season!  :)  Here are a few pics of my precious children and more to come! 
Next up:  Something I have wanted for almost 11 years now..... finally happened... and they are as beautiful as I have always imagined they would be.  :)


  
The mischievious 2 1/2 year old!
The "I don't hear anything you say" 7 year old!
The little picture poser almost 5 year old!!
How can you resist this grin????????
Love my minnie me
Red!
PINK
ORANGE!!
The sweet little perfect...little dumplin....little baby girl almost 5 month old!!!!
Hard to believe it use to just be these two!  Wow! 
"Mom, I can pop my smile for you anytime, any place."
Always ready to help with sissy
Wacky week at preschool.... she wore the gloves ALL day long!!!  Her teachers were cracking up!  Everytime she had to wash her hands she would ask her teachers to please put them back on for her.  :) 
Nothing but love
Honey Bunny
Funny Bunny
Toes taste the best!!!
Cuddle Bunny

Trouble Bunny

Bubbles!!
MeeMaw came!!!!!!!
Oh...the bubble fun!
Even 7 year olds love the pop bubbles
Date night.... can we get a picture together???  Let's see if hubby can cooperate? 
Take 2..... still acting like my 5th child....but I love it!!
Take 3.... this isn't looking very promising?
Take 4:  Me:...Hmmm let's stand here in front of our pretty roses....5th Child:  Let me show you my moves
Noah got 15 "fresh ones" from Aunt Sondra.... he was so impressed with their "newness"!!!  LOL
....and excited :)
Easter Morning
Sweet girl
You know your friend really loves your child when she puts "keys" in little Gunner's easter eggs!  Thanks Aunt Kimberly!!!!  :) 
Easter Chicks.... moments before the sky fell out!!!  :)
Egg hunt
Love hunting for eggs
and looking inside them to see what we got
Gunner was content with the 1st egg he found...stopped right there and started opening it up...all the while the other kids are racing around getting all the eggs... Gunner is in his own little world.  :)
Resting on Easter
Some really cool kids
Wow.... I turned the camera to the guys and immediately they all puffed up!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  See they couldn't hold it for long!
 Here are 4 of my Easter Blessings!!!!! 
 The best kids in the world... really... they are! 
 Easter Day 2012
Happy Easter!  Love, The Orange Family!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Picture perfect!!!!!!!! Love the turqoise heels!!! Whew, go girl!

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...