February 17, 2012

I Do Cherish You......I Will Love You Still....From The Depths Of My Soul

Happy Love Month! I love this song I have playin on here this time.  It's a "Love" song but not just for my hubby...but my babies too!  We are now in month 3 with 4 blessings!  Life really isn't much different.  Going from 3 to 4 really isn't different.  Really!  Jensie is a Jewel....so that makes life with 2 year old Gunner easier!  The latest with him...He wants me to pop his bottom!  He throws fits and thrives on hurting himself.... strange!!!!  He is weird smart!  The other day I was changing his diaper and he kept rolling and not letting me get it on him.  I told him to be still or I was gonna pop that bootie.  He said, "Pop!"  I said, You want a pop?  He shakes his head yes with those big lips puckered out!  I thought to myself... this is wrong.  I am going to try a different approach.  I said, Gunner, do you want a hug?  You want mama to give you love?  He is standing up in front of me on his bed and has his diaper on and says with a scowl on his face, "NO!  I wanna POP!"  Then swats his own bottom!!!!!!!  He is a nut job!!!!!  I have to fight back the giggles so often! :)  He keeps me on my toes!  As so does my other BOY!  He is getting too big for his britches and knows everything!  I was reading a devotion to them and talking about trusting God to take care of us and then asked at the end what things they were afraid of.  Of coarse Noah said, "I ain't afraid of nothin!"  I said, I am afraid of stuff.  Noah said, "Yeah I know what you are afraid of...you are afraid of something happening to us."  I said... yes... yes... I am afraid of that.  I love ya'll so much and don't want anything to happen to ya'll and that is why mommy has to take good care of ya'll.  Noah said, "Yeah, well just make sure you don't "overprotect me"..... WHAT????  I ask him what in the world does that mean?  Where did he hear that word?  He said, "you know like always fixin my hair and telling me to get my backpack and wash my hands and stuff".... Oh DEAR... if he thinks that is overprotecting.... he better hold tight!!!!!  :)  LOL!!!
Well... here are a few pics of my Valentines....my lovebugs and the ones I Cherish and love from the depths of my soul!!!!  :)  Have a great rest of Love Month..... I think the last time I said... "Go ahead and have a piece of chocolate...it's love month"  or something like that... well.... let me just say... my lovely hubby took care of that for me!!!!!!  For Vday...he got me a chocolate REESES heart.....
 total fat grams..40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Does he not want me to lose this baby weight?????  GEEZ!!!!  :)  I still love him though!!!! :)
 
 DaddyDaughter dance.... photo booth
 how cute are they?
 we thought the photo booth was such a cool thing... we got it for our church valentine party that we are in charge of.... fun~~
 Is my hubby a nut or what?  He looks like he is attacking me!!
 This is an EXTRA LARGE Photo Booth!!!  LOL! Fits a family of 6!!!!  Yeah!
 Me and my Valentines
 Ladies in RED
Sweet girls!!
 My VALENTINES!
 Who needs chocolate?  I got these little sweeties!!!
 Where's my lovebug????  Peekaboo!
 "Get your roses.... pretty roses... red ones...pink ones.... little girl not included!"
 Long stem roses and a chocolate toot!.... aka.... adorable 2 year old
 "Who needs roses???.... you got this guy!!!"
 Be Mine!  Hug Me!  Kisses!  Forever!  Cute Stuff!  I heart my kids!!!!!
 Happy Hearts Day!
 He was sooo proud of his shirt!  He would scream and pull his shirt out for people to look at and he would say, "MAMA!  really loud!  :)  He loves me!  :)
Cutie Pies!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh wow! They are all getting "so" big! And yes what a joy to spend each and every day with these "lovies" we've been given!

Let's talk soon!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...