February 03, 2012

Is It Winter Or Spring?

Wow... it's February!  It's suppose to be Winter.... but instead... it's been like Spring... Which is fine with me!   Not much has changed around here except the little weed baby that keeps growing faster than I can take pictures of her!!!  She will be 3 mths old in a couple more weeks or so.  The kids still adore her to no end!  Gunner is VERY stingy with her! She really is a PERFECT baby!  I cannot complain of one single thing!  Kind of crazy!  We are very much enjoying her!  I do so much better with this life when I stay home!  Kids are much easier to tend to.  Don't get me wrong... I enjoy getting out but would rather keep the McDonalds playplace visits to a minimum since Gunner took his diaper off while on the slide the other day!!!!!!  Luckily it was only filled with pee!  :(  Emmie had "dress up like what you want to be when you grow up"day at school.  When first asked.... she said what she always says..."an artist" but then when I told her she gets to dress up like that for school... she thought for a moment and said, "No, I don't want to be an artist"  I said, "What? Why?  You always say you want to be an artist?"  She said, "I want to be a ballerina."  Hmmm.... she is pretty smart eh?  :) She loves dressing up in that costume!!! Here is a picture of her... I fixed her up this cute outfit with her art supplies and bows on her apron and she loved it.  Oh.... girls!  :) 

 The boys are doing well... I went for a run the other day while Noah rode his bide next to me and I am just so thankful we can share that time together.  I am a big believer in that one on one time and it is so awesome when you get it!  They are just like your one and only and you just look at them and melt!  I have many moments where I really feel the "Bunch" in bunch of oranges, so being with just one seems so different!  Sometimes there just doesn't seem like there is enough time in the day for all the moments I need with them.  It really takes effort.... less time on the computer or phone and less time getting the little things that bother me done around here.  But after a tea party with Emmie, I feel so happy to have put things aside.   Gunner is happy to hold my hand and lead me to some dirt and sticks he is playing with outside.  He has been really wanting outside time and putting on his socks and shoes as soon as he wakes up ready to go!  So cute! 

Well... hope everyone is doing well and feeling well.  I can't believe it was this time last year...we had all the snow and ice and no school!  This weird winter makes me fear summer of 2012!  Oh the Texas Heat!  Until next time...Go ahead and  have a piece of chocolate...It's LOVE month!  :) 
 Make sure to tell those you love...that You Love Them!  :)


 Little Miss Artist
 Little Miss Angel
 Sideways
 "Mommy!  You can't do a photo shoot without  me!!!"


 Don't you just love her?
 Little flower child
 1...2.....3...4.... Say Cheese
 "NO!!!!"
 "I'm fine...just the way I am!"
 "Ok... I can't help it...my mama is making me laugh......I think I'm gonna smile."
 Western Day at Preschool.... pink bling jeans with her pink bling cowgirl hat
 Her headband fell over her eyes while swinging and she didn't mind... found her sleeping like this.... ha! 
 Makes you want to snuggle huh?  This is my life! :)
 Girlfriend!!!!
 It doesn't get any cuter!!! 
 Do ya'll see what I mean?  :(  Why do kids have to grow up?
 Miss Sweetie Pie
 Gunner, where are your teeth?
 All ready for Daddy/Daughter Dance!!!!!
 Daddy said it was the best time he has ever had with her!  It was so much fun and she loved it!  Can you say tradition?  Yes it will be!  :)


 All I ever want to do is kiss all over his sweet little face!!!!! 


 Deep Thoughts


 Little Girl


 Are we a doll or are we a doll?


 MeeMaw...this is for you.... This is the RIPSTICK!  Noah said, MeeMaw needs to Stop worrying about me...its weird!"  LOL!  Really... he said that mama.... he did.... sorry.  :(

ALL BOY.... I love it!

No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...