September 26, 2011

This Has Gotta Be The Good Life

Well September is almost over.... It is finally Fall...although it doesn't feel fally yet...well...some days maybe.  But it ain't 100 degrees so I won't complain!  :)  Hope everyone is doing good!  We are moving right along over here... Gunner has had all his celebrations of "Two-ness" and Noah and Emmie are loving school.  Mama and baby are hanging on...with 7 more weeks or less!!!  :)  I can't believe it!  It is flying!  She is the most active little thing in my belly.  I told Nathan it feels like an earthquake is going on in there all the time.  I am soooo gonna miss this part of pregnancy.... sniff sniff!  I am trying to soak it up!  I cannot believe I have almost had 4 babies and its over.  Much more to come I know...but I love babies!  :)  Now its time to carry on with this GOOD, GOOD LIFE and enjoy these little kiddos!  :)  Here are a few pics of me at 7 and now 8 months preggo, some precious ones of the kiddos and life with the Orange's.  LOVE!!



 7 months preggo!  :)
 7 month belly.... oh sweet belly button of mine....

Hello 8 months!!!!  :)
 Me and G with the other two at school
 At Noah's first baseball game this weekend... Emmie crammin popcorn... (I taught her well huh?)
 #5 ORANGE....that is right.... NOAH ORANGE!
 Ready to bat!
 Some chickfila after the game
 love some ice cream cones!
 Good times!!!  Love this!
 My three sweets!
 Smiling for mama
 Are we going to be photogenic? :)

 Good Gravy....he is almost 7!  Slow down time!
 Da Da :)
 Ma Ma :)
 Getting some Daddy pics
 Always happy to pose with Dad
 Gunner's choo choo cake...
 Gunner is holding up how old he is :)
 Happy Birthday to Gunner!  :)  McDonald's Style
 Ready for the cake
 Ready to blow out them candles
 Playing with the choo choo
 Let's see what's in here???
 Huh?
 Getting a haircut
Loves the car

Some airplanes from MeeMaw :)

These are the moments of the "good, good life"

Love them!

No comments:

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...