September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Gunner Michael! :)

I cannot believe my Gunner is 2! September 19, 2009 was a wonderful day when he joined our family!  And now my nine pound baby boy is now a skinny toddler that is so much fun!  He is so loved by all of us and brings so much joy to our family!  His big brother Noah and big sister Emmie are so sweet and so protective of him.  They are always making sure other kids are being nice to their little brother when they go to Chickfila!  Ha!  :)  It is too sweet!  Gunner was very excited about his big day and knew it was his bday!  :)  Next time you see him, ask him how old he is... :)  Too cute!  :) 
Hope everyone is doing great and having a happy week!  September is flying by!!! 


Is this cute or what?  They LOVE getting in my bed!  Yes, I let them eat popcorn :(  Nate just loves that when he crawls into bed...there is always at least a couple of crumbs.  :)
The three of them again... after school snacks and little bro in tow.  :)
Mr. Blue Eyes... look at that face!
Mr. Potato Head from Uncle Tai and Aunt Joanna :)
He loves it!
Happy Bday Doughnut! 
It's my bday!  :)
I am going to act 2 all day long!  :)
Ready for our celebration :)
Have you tried the new cupcakes with chocolate in the middle?  They are yellow with chocolate gooey in the middle! :)
Ready to blow out his candle... he LOVED to blow it out!  We kept lighting it and letting him do it over and over!  :)  Too cute! 
Licking it like a puppy dog
Daddy and the bday boy
Mommy and her toddler :(
The Orange kiddos
"Gunner, Show us your teeth"  This is what we got :)
"Gunner, blink your eyes"
His favorite gift... a truck that came with a drill and all kind of pieces to take on and off.... He played and played and played with it!!!!  :)  Thanks Nonna and Papa!  :)
Look at that face....
Time for a scooter like brother and sister's
Notice he has to have his drill too!  :)
Time for scooterin
Back to drilling with big brother

He was in his own little world :)
Wagon Wheel Spaghetti in honor of our 2 year old :)  Yum!
All partied out!  Night Night!  :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

He is too cute!! Happy Birthday, Gunner!

The Keltners said...

Happy Birthday Gunner!

Unknown said...

Ah! Birthday parties are so much fun and you don’t even realize how much tiring it will be by the end of the day. I am turning 30 this year and I still love celebrating my birthday with my loved ones. I think I will book one of the Chicago venues for my birthday this time and celebrate just like him.

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...