March 21, 2011

We Are In Full Bloom Around Here!

 Nothing... I mean nothing makes me happier than seeing Spring.... bloom and bloom and bloom!  I could live outside right now.  I LOVE it!  It's like everyday is a new surprise... a flower, a tree, the grass turning greener... windows open and waking up to birds chirping outside!  :)  So peaceful! The kids are growing and changing everyday!  I can't believe Gunner is 18 mths.  Emmie is almost 4!  Noah only has a lil ways to go and he will be done with kindergarten!!  Things are so good!  I sometimes feel smothered with kids and all that goes along with having them...but I can't imagine it any other way!  I feel blessed.... I do. This past week was Spring Break and we slept in, had picnics, played outside, went to Chuckie Cheese, dinners with friends, we even swam!  Well... the kids did! :)  It was the best time!  Now being a parent of a school kiddo... I soo look forward to summer and us all being home and together and enjoying time off from all the rigga ma roll!  :) I hope the first of Spring is blooming with all kinds of surprises for you too! And by the way... DID you see the MOON the other night???  It was suppose to be close to the Earth.... something like that... It was beautiful!!!  :)   Much Love to you all!  :)  More Spring pics to come...don't you worry!  Ha!  :)
 I didn't tell them to pose... we just sat them up there real quick and said...say cheese! 
 Love these kiddos! :)
Look at that happy little thang!

PJ Day at preschool.... She wore a Rapunzel gown so we braided her hair and put flowers all in it.
They got to have pancakes and pizza for "P" day!  HOw fun!
Look who else is proud of Spring!  :)
Sweet gal

This bush is covered with purple flowers that smell SO SWEET!  It is amazing!
My new hydrangea
This is HUGE and covered with yellow flowers and is suppose to attract butterflies.... I would love to know how many flowers this thing has.... it gets tons everyday..


Look at SQUIRT
Picnic... Spring Break was so fun!
Looked outside and saw two ducks in our hot tub... they stayed for 45 minutes!  Too cool

2 comments:

the campbell family said...

I love Em's yellow shoes and the bow(flowers?) in her hair! Is the purple stuff wisteria? There is a TON of that here! Hydrangea are one of my favorite flowers (and peonies, and dahlias, and geraniums, and ranunculus...I LOVE flowers!) Hope the rest of your spring is as awesome as the first part has been. Miss you and those precious babies so much!

Becky said...

Your backyard looks fabulous! The kids are growing so fast! Hope you are having a wonderful spring and let's talk soon!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...