March 01, 2011

That's What Friends Are For....

             For Good times and Bad times.... that's what friends are for......
Happy Bday to my very best friend! To someone I truly love...someone I could go on and on about.... but will just keep it short and sweet. :) 

Thank you for all that you are and all that you are for me and my family.  Thank you for caring enough about me to know my heart and share yours.  Thank you for your laughter, your tears & your fears, your strong points & your weak.  Thank you for being a real person.  I will love you always!  Looking forward to sharing many more happy times!  :) 



"A friend loves at all times." Proverbs 17:17
That's Friends :)
Celebrations! :)
Love your happy, happy face! 

1 comment:

The Blakes said...

Well you so sweet! I love you too! Its not where you are or what you do, its who's beside you that counts!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...