January 04, 2011

Black & White Memories

Happy New Year Everyone! Hope all is well in 2011 for you! We have just gotten back on a schedule..in school... tired as mud... (just mama and daddy) Ha... and everyone is healthy and happy! It always feels like I am having the time of my life around here.... I feel so blessed! Mainly b/c of the people I get to spend each and every day with and I owe it all to them and our wonderul Lord and Savior!

Here are some photos of our family that my wonderful friend Shara took! Thank you doll!!! It took all of 30 minutes to capture some precious photos of my little loves and my main man & me. :) I love black and white photos! The running trail that I run on is right beside these tracks with trees separating the two. It is a beautiful place. Didn't know how it would turn out with 3 adventurous kiddos...but we managed to get some good ones. :) Mucho LOVE! :) Happy New Year! LOVE.... The Orange's
I am so in love with this man!

MMMM!


Has it really been almost 10 years of marriage and 17 years total together???



Look at the camera everyone.... ok... this could be hard???





Can always count on these two to smile! :)





Dear Children of mine.... oh how do I love thee






sweetness







Emmie is perkin her lips.. I love this one







Little Miss Emmie Lou









Little girl










Prissy girl











My Noah












No... THIS is my Noah... :) Ha!













This can make a mama cry.... the seriousness sometimes is too much to handle.... ohhhh he looks so mature....















Love him!















OH what the future holds for you little man??
















Sweet and innocent
















But... all boy



















Baby!!!!


















Loves him some Dada





















The Ladies




















Daddy's little Princess






















Kisses
























Always for Daddy























Little angel

























Mama and her Boys!!


























You have to click on this pic to see it larger so you can see Gunner's face... he is grinnin from ear to ear!!! PRECIOUS PIC! Who would have thought you could have gotten a pic of this....
























































Daddy and the boys....





























Love, Love Love my Family!































3 comments:

Melanie said...

These are fantastic!! Such a lovely family!!

Becky said...

Love love love it! What a happy family and blessed in every way.............Happy New Year!

*Kendra* said...

Great pictures of your super cute family!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...