March 09, 2010

SICK...BE GONE!

ok so it's been a while... Well... I literally feel like for the whole month of February we were SICK! One of the kids were sick with something and then something else and then Mommy and Daddy got it and now FINALLY .... we are on the mend! Praise the LORD! So for the last month... there have been no pictures.. I just took these on Sunday and one today. Pathetic I know but I have literally been hangin by a thread! I have lived in my pj's, no makeup, no brushing of hair..just wait till its oily and then wash it. I have cleaned up vomit, washed and washed and washed clothes and blankets and sheets and kids, given dosages of every kind of medicine, wiped noses, doctor visits, round the clock care for the sick and almost going insane while doing it! Luckily we survived the month of neverending sickness and are ready for spring! So excited for flowers and parks and picnics and popsicles and friends and fun! Gunner is almost 6 months old! WOW! Emmie is headed towards 3! Noah will be graduating from preschool and headed for REAL school! So much to look forward to! :) Hope you are having a happy week! Don't worry, Be HAPPY! My little "well" children

Happy Boys


One happy Mama!



Amazing what babies act like when they aren't sick! Awww! Got my sweet, little, perfect Gunner back! :)




I cute!





I love them!






Sweet little faces. Notice everyone has good coloring and no clear stuff dripping from their noses! :) Life is good!








4 comments:

Melanie said...

So sorry you guys were sick for so long...glad you're better!! Bring on SPRING!

the campbell family said...

glad all those pretty babies are well, and really glad mommy is finally getting a break. i second melanie - bring on spring!!!

The Blakes said...

SO GLAD yall are better!!!!! SO cute!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

I feel ya! That sounded like my January! The stomach stuff is the worst!!!!!!!!! And the cleanup and lysoling that go with it!!!!!

You are a good Mama!!!!


It shows in the three precious faces, thanks for sharing!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...