March 17, 2010

Look At These ADORABLE Kids...But I Ain't Braggin or Anything!

Guess whatttt? It is that time of year again... SPRING and Dallas BLOOMS! Whooo HOoo!! So pretty! Pretty flowers, pretty kids and pretty days! Yellow for sunshine and happiness! That was us and I am super happy b/c we kind of went thru A LOT to get there and my kids did AWESOME which makes me feel so proud and happy! Let's just say.... I don't do Dallas! Anyone that knows me well.. knows I have no sense of direction! I usually follow. But this time I lead and was so proud we made it all the way to the exit... so proud I did a drive to Dallas all by myself...well... with my three kiddos... BUT....Dallas is a long drive, we couldn't find the street b/c it was a different name than what our directions said, then we had to take a shuttle bus to the entrance... but luckily I had my good friend Becky and her two girls following us and so it was just one BIG LAUGH! Pictures were happening but all three looking at me smiling and not sucking or biting their baby brother's fingers was not.... so this is the best we got. We hope Spring has bitten you on the behind, b/c it HAS us! WE LOVE IT! :)
The best one of the 4 of us! :)


Feedin the goats




Ewww Emmie, Did your lips really touch?



All about the animals






Super hug from Emmie





Noah took pics of flowers







Me and my boys








Gorgeous!!









MY FAVORITE! I just think these flowers are gorgeous!!










Noah always trying to look cool.. ha!











Sweet bros













The Yellow Orange kids












love this pic














Emmie Lou















Pretty girl... with her new bob

















Had to put this one on here of G man!

















Cheese


















Picnics!!! Yeah!


















We tried... we really did! :)




















Gunner likes the stroller and watching the show! There is ALWAYS a show!





















Noah was the star of the show in his first soccer game this spring... They are the GATORS! :)






















Emmie is content on the sidelines with her cookies and juice and a tiny puppy friend named "Pepper" that we LOVE getting to play with while we are there.























"Mama, I ain't hurtin for NUTTIN!"

























Will it bust? Will it? Will it? Tune in next time to see... :)

























2 comments:

the campbell family said...

Brag away, those are some seriously cute kids. And you look wonderful, it's like you never had another baby!

Mrs. Butts said...

I agree, these are so seriously cute kids. If you get tired of them I will send you my address.

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...