January 27, 2010

Thank You God, For I am BLESSED!

As I upload these pictures and listen to this song, I can't help but be sick at how blessed I am and have tears of sadness for those in Haiti. These things I do not understand WHY they have to happen. It is hard to think that we all are just in our own little worlds here and such sadness is going on in another land. Seeing the children on tv and hearing about them breaks my heart. I pray God helps them to not be in pain and that they find comfort in the arms of SOMEONE, ANYONE! If you haven't seen any footage on the news, you should. It makes our life feel ridiculous. We have so much. Too much. I am so thankful for these little ones of mine and every second I have with them. Even if it's whining, crying, screaming, fighting, complaining, terrorizing one another..... at least I have them to wrap my arms around and kiss whenever I want. Bath with 3 is fun but challenging
always happy

bros


loves bath time



look at her face





his tongue is out all the time... so cute




you gotta love him







One of my very favorite Christmas gifts from my sweet sisterinlaw "Joanna" all the way in Alaska! It is from the North Pole! The Est. date is our wedding date :) and all of our names are above it. I LOVE IT!






Here is where I put it and wanted you to see Joanna :)
I don't think I could express how much I loved it on the webcam at Christmas but I cherish it! :) Thanks so much!








EYES










Who's in the swing?









Camo of coarse











Sorry... had to take this... such a little girl.













Loves it













Cutie Pie













Daddy and Noah wore ties to church :)
















Mama and Emmie in blue or green or whatever color that is















lOOK at my CURLS!


















Pretty girl

















parkin it up



















The shirtless tea party




















Lovin the exercaucer at the tea party :)





















Sippin tea with her "poon"























This dress came with one for baby and now she thinks she should have one for baby every week!






















Look out Ladies... I have a sweet smile that will make you melt!

























Climbin the ropes
























Rain and January



























Snow White



























Mr. Tough Guy




























6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mercy girl.....those kids are about as cute as it gets. i want to come hang out - i bet you laugh all day long. Congrats again!

the campbell family said...

I love Gunner, he and Jack need to meet :) I think they would love each other, after they gave the fish eye of course. You know boys, always trying to measure one another up, lol.

The Blakes said...

Love all the pics! I love seeing Gunner's little personality coming out.

Becky said...

Girl these kids are darling! I know you are a fun fun Mom and looks like you keep them going well! How do you keep up the energy???

By the way, Gunner's baby gift is "on the way!" Where does the time go????

Summer Dawn said...

They are getting so big and remain as adorable as ever. Miss you guys!

Becky Lynch said...

Your babies are just too cute! You can tell that Noah and Emmie just love their little brother. So sweet!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...