January 12, 2010

Christmas Ain't Over Until We Celebrate in Tennessee!

Well if you know us... you know our Christmas ain't complete unless we have been to Tennessee. Love visiting with all our family! We are so blessed! We had a safe and happy trip! Thank you Lord! While we were in Tennessee Emmie decided to go potty in EVERYBODY'S potty! I had no panties... but she just came and told us... it was awesome. I didn't change one dirty diaper from Emmie while we were there! Now that we are back in Texas she is trained! She is doing it all! The funniest thing is that at first she didn't want to wear clothes b/c then she "wouldn't be able to see her panties!" Ha! So funny! So needless to say my 2010 has started off happier and easier! :) Hope everyone's New Year has started off with happiness! Lovin on MeeMaw

Aunt Amy is Awesome!


Halloween Wigs at MeeMaw's House.... oh my



I know what you are thinking... but we weren't trying to make her look like her. This is an old dress my aunt found at a yardsale. It is something else. She loves it though.




Noah with a gigantic icicle I found





Too Cool






Don't forget my Daddy







My Grandma Brown... All the gals





We love Grandma




Her and the kids... I love this b/c Gunner is smiling





Gunner's first picture with Grandma




"Lou"ella and Emmie "Lou" :)





MY FAVORITE PICTURE from the whole trip! Love you Mama and Sissy!





Noah did a superhero puzzle



A Huntin Gun for a game from MeeMaw




Happy now sitting in her new princess chair with her mermaid bath doll and princess cd player



One of my sister's friends's dog. If there is a dog around... that is where you will find my children.


Happy New Year 2010! Look who I got to kiss! :)





Sissy Pics






Uncle Bobby is getting him some Gunner time





I love their faces





Got Uncle Bobby's hat on...





Sleepin on Daddy in Papa's big chair






Aunt Dot with Gunner




"No one will find me in these woods"



Cutie Pie




"Aww somebody did find him :) "



He looks like he is playing the guitar on his shirt. Ha!



My boys





One happy little girl... 3 week old basset hounds






Who needs presents?



Little Lady on the fence





























"I can do pink in the country"









Yes, he is perfect.






Funny game we got Papa as a joke (he doesn't think "Gassy Gus" is as funny as Noah does) Ha











Somebody is Snow White






Blane and Noah! They are made for each other!




There is enough of Blane for everyone! Thank you Blane for being so sweet to us!






Gunner's first pic with Overs...






Thanks Papa and Nonna for lovin our little "crazies"...We had a great time!








































3 comments:

the campbell family said...

"I Hunt For Hugs" - oh my goodness, he is so cute in his camo getup! And Emmie is so sweet with that puppy. But my fave of Noah is him holding that humongous icicle. So glad you had such a great trip! You look beautiful, as always. Hope your new year is going great so far!

The Blakes said...

Oh baby Gunner is squeezable love in that camo get-up. I mean, cutest picture I have ever seen. LOVE IT. So glad yall had fun but so glad your back.

Becky said...

Adorable! Once again! Cute precious little ones! Isn't Christmas fun with them around???

You look so happy and that Emmie standing on the fence is priceless!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...