June 08, 2009

Good Ol' Tennessee Times

For some reason these 1st three didn't make it and I had to go back and add them Noah with his ice cream sundae at MeeMaws
Emmie kissing the bunny rabbit


Look on Noah's sleeve... it is a TINY frog! :)


Well here are the rest... not really but the most I could put on here! :) These are from us at MeeMaw's and my side of the fam. We were home for my Daddy's 2year anniversary of his death and my sis and I were able to go to his grave. No words for that. Had a great time with MeeMaw. It's always bittersweet being home where I grew up.... seeing the yard and beautiful Tennessee trees. Things you can just never take for granted! :) Noah got out of his bed tonight as he does many and said, "Mama, I miss Tennessee." I know... me too sometimes. :) When you have such incredible family as Nathan and I do... it's hard seeing them a few times a year. But boy did we see the animals while we were there! This post has many more they got to hold, pet and adore! :) Can't wait for another Tennessee trip. We are 6 mths pregnant now and aching right along :).. Guess next time we will bring home another lil Texan. No matter how many little Texans we raise... they will always have some Tennessee in their blood! Yee Haw! Have a happy week! :)



Me and My Daddy's Grave May 29th, 2009



(nice bottle in the background of cleanser.. my sis and I cleaned his headstone and forgot to move it for the pic. Sorry Daddy!)



3 Pink roses... one for Me, My Sis, My Mama and 1 Blue for my Daddy.... we are surrounding him , as he is us... always :)




MeeMaw and the Youngens!





About to say our Goodbyes :(






We love some Aunt Amy








I mean... Is this classic Tennessee or what? Sitting under a pine tree (that use to be our Christmas tree) in a chair, feet propped on a clothes basket, and a camo hat to boot! Love it!







The picture on the box made it look like more fun!









Noah and the bunny rabbit










Holding Kittens











Noah running in the field chasing goats! Too much for words, I tell you!












He looks like a Tennessee farmer in that polo huh? Ha!













Notice Noah holding the goat's mouth SHUT!














Emmie and a goat















Snuggled up on the porch swing next to his mama's belly
















On Uncle Larry's Harley


















Emmie and Daddy on the mower

















Missy Prissy Pants



















Noah and Daddy on the mower





















I love this b/c of my mama's clothesline! Noah wanted to know what it was! Ha! Boy do I remember hangin many clothes out there and gettin all the STIFF towels and underwear in! Ha!




















We started this off being silly huggin my mama's flower pot that is 30 years old that we love and it turns out .... I ADORE this picture of my and my Sissy! :)






















LOVE!























I love this! The kids chasing the dogs.. Dupree and Marley.























Cheek to Cheek MeeMaw... Her favorite kind of picture :)

























Who wants icecream? "I do" It's our new favorite thing to ask Emmie just so we can hear her say, " I do"


























Time for a wheelbarrow ride with MeeMaw



























Good Morning at MeeMaws!




























Welcomed at MeeMaw's with ice cream sundaes! :)





























































2 comments:

Melanie said...

How fun! Don't you just hate those sneaky sprinkler people...all the stuff looks lots bigger and lots more fun on the box!

Cara said...

Love them! I really want to visit Tenn!!!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...