December 04, 2008

Tis the Season.....


















Tis the season....to be JOLLY and JOYFUL and GIDDY with excitement for all the youngens! :) I LOVE December... I love all the build up.... I love lights and decor and trees and santa and nativity scenes and family and friends..... here's the first of our happy holidays to you.... Elvis style? Yes that's right... wouldn't be Christmas without some Elvis. I use to go to my FAVORITE grandma Brown's on Christmas and her stereo was always blaring with his Christmas A-track.... ha! :) Silver bells...... or any kind of bells.... hope you are having a great December so far! Blogger isn't letting me write underneath every pic so here's a briefing....

Posted a few pics of the kiddos and Noah and Nate heading out to HUNT for the first time together! Noah didn't want to come home! He loves it! Kids been doing chores round here too! :) Love helping me with the laundry! :) Emmie in time out... I know it looks pitiful! Kids helping me with Thanksgiving fudge pies... Daddy's favorite and now Noah's too! :) My boys ate 2 pies in about 2 days! Some ice cream at the mall.... Oh and the close up picture is of these kids on a swing.. part of my village decor and Noah took it! I think it is so beautiful! It looks like a card or something. Stockings are hung by the chimney with care in hopes they won't be pulled down and make a mess everywhere! :) That pretty much wraps us up...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the stocking holders CUTE! CUTE!

Cara said...

I love the comment about the stockings. And I absolutly LOVE the holders!!! Where did you find them?

The Blakes said...

I love your fireplace! It looks so beautiful. I wish you would have shown everyone your disco carosel (sp?). Merry Christmas!!!!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...