December 10, 2008

Holiday Fun!

It's the holidays... love it! Hope you are having a delightful December! My highlights of the days these days are.....? Going to the mailbox for the Christmas Cards! I get giddy! :) Turning on all the lights round here... a fire in the fireplace.... warm fleece blankets..... parties.... yummy food..... good friends and good times! :)
Until next time.... here's the latest of this season's fun with us! XO

None other than Santa's Elves!

Naughty Nate looking Great!

Santa Baby?????

Pucker up Santa!

Noah stole the camera!


BUSTED!

Sweet Girl

I love books!


Santa's other Helpers!

Santa's Girlfriends

Say RED!

My Lil Candycane

My Lil Peppermint Patties

Cute

Old Man

My Boys

Merry Mommy

Jingle Bell Daddy

3 comments:

The Blakes said...

I love Emmie's red and black dress! I'm sorry I missed it at church. Being sick means missing good stuff. That is so funny about Noah and the camera. I would love to be inside my kids head for a couple of minutes and see their perspective on the world. Hmmm.........

The Keltners said...

I love that you always have pictures of your family on Sunday morning. We are always in such a rush to get out the door I don't even think about it...you amaze me:)

Muse Moments said...

Thanks for coming to Caleb's party even though you were needing to get back to your own. I appreciate it!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...