November 03, 2008

Super Halloween!

Hope everyone had a super Halloween! We had a super one! We had a super time at Noah's fall festival... had a super visit with some super grandparents, have more super pics to come of Noah and his super party. The night got crazy.. took as many pics as I could... didn't get a couple of my favs... like Peter Pan and Hillary! Sorry! I was too busy adjusting my lace! :) On that note... what was I thinking? Obviously Nate and I both were out there! He and his very SUPER underwear! Ha! Sorry! Just look at our faces!
October was Super and lots of family visiting! Thanks Nonna and Papa for being such great sports with our Super Costumes! Papa, playing some Bee Gees on here just for you... for wearing that super costume! :) Love! :) This Party ROCKS! :)
Pumpkin Game

Sugar Rush


Someone else's teeth! Oops!



"Maddox, I am too young to hold your hand!"




The Muse Clan






Super Friends!





Super grandparents and Super Kiddos






Super Family!









She is such an angel huh? :)


Cutesy!



The Super Girls!


The Super Boys

Crazy!





My Lil super kids!



Emmie gettin all the candy she can get!


Noah and Camille galavanting around




Super Heros!


Oh, what were we thinking? :)


Palin and company




Amy Whinehouse aka the chick Noah stole his teeth from!




Romo and Jessica



King Arthur and Cleapatra sp?

Dessert of the night! Kitty Litter cake...made especially for Brandon... from me! :)



Papa and Noah playing a little Halloween bowling!
Noah got up to 123!


Anyone like pink? We do!


Super Boy at school fall festival

Noah's class at preschool

D-D-D-D-Dora!
Awww SLIME!!!

































































4 comments:

Melanie said...

These are SUPER! That cake on the other hand...

Summer Dawn said...

The cake is DEFINITELY questionable. What is it really made of?

The Blakes said...

HAHA! I can't stress enough how much I love underware as outerware. TOO funny. I think you definately deserve an award for most effort, physically and mentally for costumes. I know that had to take a lot for Nate and Bill to sport the jeweled undies (jewels hahaha)! Love Noah's class pic too. And Emmie's fake smile she is sportin is too cute.

Cara said...

You guys crack me up!!! How brave of Nate to got along. He deserves some kind of award!!!

For The Love

For the Love.... the month for Love... what do we love? Well, from the looks of these pics... we love basketball. Things are coming to an en...