November 10, 2008

Noah Mattai Orange is 4!!!!

Noah's camping party.... It's smores time!
Daddy helped hold down our fire and get all the little campers a marshmellow! :)


Well, my little boy is 4! I can't believe it! Time really does fly when you are having fun! We have a lot of fun around here b/c Noah is a lot of fun! :) We partied down at his camping party and are so glad Nonna & Papa were here to party with us! Also, Noah loved having all his friends at his house. He is ALL BOY... in case you can't tell! :) He loves life and is already excited about turning "5" b/c that is his favorite number! Here's a lil taste of our sweet little smore!
Silly glasses for a silly boy! Thanks Bobby & Amy! :)



My first bow and arrow :) Bobby & Amy...it HURTS! :)

Truck & Camper... whoo hooo! Thanks Nonna & Papa

Soccer playin on his bday!




So excited about her brother... cheering for him adorably! :)

The 4 year old knight



Shootin at cans with his laser gun


opening more presents


"Hmm... I think I could work with this."


Yes he turned "4".... I'm having dejavu from when he turned "1"!!!!! :)

I love this! Thank you Nonna for taking care of me! Emmie got a little restless at the end and Nonna, you were a jewel! Papa just looks like he's hangin out drinking the "kiddo's bug juice" Ha!!


This would be PRE- Cake Crushing :)




Let's try to crush with my mouth





Make a wish!

Noah is playing his harmonica along with our guitar player and Miss Diva is dancin in her pink sequins hat,camo shirt and rain boots!

"This party is getting a little crazy!"





3 boys, need I say more?


Playing and singing the best campfire music I have ever heard!
He created the mood and the mood was cozy & fun!
Thanks Mr. Jonathan!


Camper Chics


Noah's gals :)
Thanks for all your help Nonna!

This picture says it all and let's me know... all was good for Noah's buddies!
Good ol' Peyton eatin a smore giving us the thumbs up! Love it!


I can't believe I have a 4 year old!

Just a lil' somethin Noah hunted that mornin.
This deer is all the way from Alaska! It even has a target right on the kill zone!
Tai and Joanna.... soooo fun!!!!!
Happy to wear camo friends! :)


Noah and a few buddies camping out on his cake! :)
Happy Birthday Noah Mattai Orange! :)




























4 comments:

The Blakes said...

That was a GREAT party! I have actually saved all the Hersey Bars out of our Halloween candy so that we can make smores again! Thanks for a great time. Happy 4th Birthday Noah!!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a blast - the cake is awesome! Hard to believe he's 4 - i still remember when Nathan told me yall were expecting him. Congrats on such adorable kiddos!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Noah! You are one of the coolest kids (and best dancers) around! We love you!

*Kendra* said...

Such a fun party! Cassidee still talks about making smores in the fire. Happy 4th B-day Noah!!!

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...