July 07, 2008

Wedding Bliss

Here are the pics from our trip to North Carolina for Nathan's brother's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. Nate was the best man and Noah was the ring bearer. So my two favorite guys were tuxy and cute! Noah SPRINTED down the isle and did great! It was a moment I won't forget! :) Tai and Joanna.... actually JoNanna is what we call her.... (Noah) :) .... just moved to Alaska after the wedding. Drove over 80 hours! WOW! Kind of like me and Nate when we got married....moving to Texas.....except a little more DRASTIC! :) Well I chose this song for my blog b/c it makes me think of that wonderful man that I moved to Texas with! We are excited for them b/c moving away seemed so overwhelming at first.....but now we know it was meant to be....just like us! :) ok there's your Mushy Mush for the week! MMM! :) We had a great time while we were there and couldn't be more excited for the "Orange's New Addition" :) We stayed a few extra days in a cabin and let the kids get all their crazies out in the creek. Blogger messed up my captions and placed them in weird places on some of the pics but I am sure you can figure it out! Here is just a glimpse of our trip.... Happy Week! :) Love, Love and More Love! :)





Mr. & Mrs. Tai Orange :)


Noah having fun in the creek




Daddy's Little Gal



Miss Creek



Noah and Emmie in the stroller driving me everywhere!




Riding the Tiger at the mall...










Brothers just finishing up their "River Dancin"
Things got a little crazy!







Papa and Princess Emmie
Miss Fluff










So excited to be there!

Dancing with her Daddy
Gettin Jiggy with Mama

All American Boy!
Miss Cotton Candy


Mr. GQ

BROTHERS!


All the SISTAS!


Noah and Tai at church


Nonna and Emmie Lou


How can you stop something this cute from picking all the blooms? :) Oops!
Two Rascals! Noah and his cousin Blane! :)
Happy Bday to me! Her bday was on Rehearsal Dinner Night and they had a
cake for her and sang.... she soaked it all up!
Then....she ATE it all up! :)
Cousins going to church
Kellen, Noah, Blane
















6 comments:

Shara Smith said...

Noah looks so adorable in his tux! I can't believe he has gotten so big, seems like yesterday that you had him. I love all of these pictures. It looked like a beautiful wedding! Emmie looks precious in her dress too. Love you!

Summer Dawn said...

Emmie's dress is too adorable! You have such a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Noe Family said...

Ok, I have to see the river dance in person!!!! And Noah looks so handsome and could Emmie Lou look any more like a little baby doll in that dress? And you look gorgeous:-) Love you!!

The Blakes said...

You know how I already feel about those precious children in their wedding clothes, but I am wonderding if I can get your neighbor to make me a peony dress like that! I want to be a princess puff too!

Kimberly said...

Oh my word could Emmie be any cuter in that dress? TO die for. Love it. Noah definitely knows how to work it. Glad you didn't move to ALASKA - I wouldn't ever be able to come over to see you!

*Kendra* said...

Loved your dress! Your kiddos looked precious too!

The Christmas Belly Sweater

December is packed already with all the festivities of Christmas!  Christmas parties.Christmas Basketball Tournaments.Christmas Mexican Food...